Music Check

I think this is like the third time I’ve done this…oh well. Anyways, yeah, curious as always to see if anyone can give me some new and GOOD songs this time around, since I’m always hurting for new stuff to put onto a cd (which I hope to make soon). So does ya’ll got any thing like techno/trance/eurodance ooooor just regular stuff like punk, soft rock, gothic metal etc etc etc? I pretty much like anything (though skip the country, folk, blues stuff) if it’s a)original or b)haunting in some way or c)isn’t so screwed up that I can’t really catch the vibe of the song. I’m kinda in the mood for BLink 182 since I really like their new song >> But I dunno what to download in terms of them or anything other band who puts out similar music.

But yeah, anything listed above is much appreciated. List away please.

Any of these

Er well i was hoping for anything non anime related. Plus what type of music is this CB stuff?

Aphex Twin (Windowlicker pwns, but NOT Druqs, that’s TOO random)
Orbital
Boards of Canada
Primal Scream
ACDC (especially Big Gun)
Some of the Nightwish songs (most are a little too opera-y for me)
More as I remember them. ;;>_>

Okay, try all of these then.

Ummm, mostly jazz. Lotsa s<strike>e</strike>ax, but there’s a bit of old west sounding kinda stuff.

You can’t go wrong with Infected Mushroom.

Have you even listened to ANY of the music I’ve sent you? =p

No one has, CC >.>;;;

I’d reccomend Offspring to anyone…I’m not sure exacytly what to call them, though. Sort of a…rock-ish punk, or maybe vice-versa, I think. ^^;

What I DO know is, they sound good.

Punk is a form of rock music.

I’d say that Offspring’s early stuff is punk and their later stuff is pop punk.

Steve, you filthy whore, you got all those Cowboy Bebop soundtracks from me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I have CC. Most of it is…not my taste ::dekar!:: I can’t get into any of those songs.

Ah Offspring…there was a song I listened to on the radio the other week by them…it had to be relatively new…now I forgot the name of it >>

Yes. Yes I did. I’m also hosting them on MY F-Serv now, Individually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But yeah, I’m in the process of getting every single song on my playlist on my F-Serv as well.

I’ll just add the next 5 songs on my playlist:

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
Nappy Roots - Aw Naw!
Metallica - Metal Militia
Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz ft. Mystikal - Don’t give a fuck
Ozzy Osbourne - Mama I’m Coming Home

I noticed you said “most.” If you would kindly tell me which ones you DID like, I’d have an idea of what to get you. =p

Ok well I admit I never touched the “Sodomy” “Jack off Jill” and “Pee with your father” :stuck_out_tongue: The others just seemed too rockish and boring for me.

“Sodomy” is a song from Meet the Feebles, a hilarious “muppet” movie by Peter Jackson way before he started doing the Lord of the Rings snoozefests. =p

I don’t think you’ll like JoJ.

“Pee With Your Father” is also quite hilarious, give it a try.

I don’t listen to songs for hilarity. I listen to songs to dance, to sing along to or for major eargasms, dammit. But thanks for trying to convince me anyways.

Hmm. Here are some of my recent favorites…No VG Music, I figured you probly didn’t want any. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad Religion - The Defense

Forthrite - Substituting the Silence (Uh, you might have a hard time finding this, I’ll send it to you if you’re interested :P)

The Descendents - Shattered

Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are

Arturo Sandoval - Closely Dancing

John Phillip Sousa - The Thunderer

Dr. Dre - Keep Their Heads Ringin’

UB40 - Red Red Wine :smiley:

Maná - Como Te Extraño, Corazon

AFI - Silver And Cold

Texas Faggott - Back to Mad

Dean Martin - Ain’t That A Kick In The Head

Usher W/ Ludacris - Yeah

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back