Music Check 2 ;D

Creepy, I was listening to Intergalactic last night, for the first time in several months. I like them I’m surprised no one suggested them, unless I overlooked something :\

I don’t really like new Beastie Boys, that’s why I didn’t reccomend it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but Paul’s Boutique is still a damn good album.

Let’s say; well known enough that everyone who’s ever seen a commercial on TV will have heard of them, but not so well known that they’d be able to name the band. That goes for much of Aphex Twin and DJ Shadow’s work. They just get used as backing music for so many ads it’s freaky. The BBC listens to the same music as me. :smiley:

It helps that I am a member of said electronica freaks as well. :wink:

Awesomeness can also be found at;

http://warprecords.com/

Chances are you’ll find something you like, and everyone should hear Windowlicker at least once in their lives. Autechre and Boards of Canada are some of the more tuneful artists on the label, with Squarepusher (whom I have seen LIVE. PWNED) and Nightmares on Wax at the other end, bordering on completely random beats. Aphex just crosses all boundaries and is… indescribable. Same goes for some of Coldcut’s mixes.

Also check out;

DJ Yoda (Random interview)
The aforementioned, and rightly so, Ninjatune artists
Orbital. Classic electronica
Mouse on Mars. Weirdest site ever