Most annoying ff character (6 - 10)

Chalk another one up to Gau, although Edward from FFIV tended to get on my nerves as well.

…I’d have to pick Tellah. He just… dies, dies, dies… wow, casts a cool spell… and … dies.

I know how to use gua, “stray cat, catscratch” but he annoys me bacuase of his Vwaaooooooo! thing

i’d probably have to say Gau, don’t know why,didn’t like him… but Relm was pretty useless to meeh too…hehe

:wave:

hmm

I have to stay faithful to all my ff8 and ff9 characters and have to say that Rikku is the most annoying. She has a good heart but she can be a bit annoying. typical dumb blond i would say. Not saying that i don’t like her as a character…just saying that she can get on my nerves at times. :hyperven: :runaway: :enguard:

Selphie and Yuffie are the most irritating. Selphies to quirky and happy and Yuffies and thieving little *****

I know this poll is old, and I’m not going to vote in it, regardless, so long as Kefka is not one of the options.

Okay, this character isn’t from 6-10 (or at least he doesn’t act like a jerk in 10) but I vote for Brother as he appears in FFX-2.

He’s blatantly always lusting after his own cousin, Yuna, shrieking nonsensically, claiming he’s the “boss”, moving around crazier than even Tobli, and making annoying comments about Yuna (“Code pink”, the response to “It’ll cost you”, always fussing about her safety). Forget about Yuffie stealing your Materia, Gau yelling “Shiny shiny!” and Eiko, the 6-year old trying to hit on a young adult.

He is the most annoying character I’ve ever encountered in a FF.

quina pissed me off
quina: i want frogs, is there good food there. omg!!!
yuffie was a close 2nd she stole my materia but without her you couldn’t get the leathian materia