More advent children news! (some spoilers, obviously)

Ellone? You must be mistaken. Maybe it’s Marlene.

By the way, that cell phone that Cloud is holding is the PHS.

I’m talking about Pierson’s Picture.

Big Nutter
Love The Tongue action Reno!

I believe he meant Elena or whatever her name was.

One of em is probably Vincent.

Hm… in that picture Pierson posted, the girl with the brown hair might be Jessie. She looks like the type to carry a gun and shoot things (remember her in the intro?)

I’m pretty sure that the screenshot posted doesn’t “fit in” to the FF7 continuity, because you probably wouldn’t ever see these characters fighting together, right? But why does the logo say “Compilation of FF7”? Do you think that Advent Children or a related movie might be a retelling of FF7’s story?

is that reeves with the cell phone?

kickass i am so gonna watch that or read it if its an anime

whats that dot on his head? :moogle:

I believe the guy on the cell phone, is actually Tseng.

And Nutter, I don’t think that is Tifa in that picture. Since everyone in it seems to be either a Turk, or a soldier for Shin-Ra. And Tifa has never been either of.

And if any of them are Vincent I would say that the one holding his gun to the side is probably him.

But that still leaves four unknown people, at this stage.

Hi! I was wandering about Aeris and Cloud? Who do you think Cloud will go with(No not trying to start a war but I was wandering) I heard that he told Tifa about his feelings for aeris and she understood. I also heard Tifa was kissing another guy, and do you think Yuffie is in this movie? I hope so

Um, Aeris is dead as a door nail. “She lives in all our hearts…” blah blah, mush mush…

If cloud is going to have a love intrest then Tifa probably still be there for him. Assuming he told her how he feels and she didnt try to talk to him about the fact that she is now a soaking corpse… Maybe she moved on… Who knows, only fan fics, right? (reminds everyone of the Boba Fett changed in Starwars by Lucas) No matter what you think you know about the characters, unless square announces or does somthing themselves, it’s still not official… However, I feel dirty now, compairing Squenix to that senile old man… >_< sorry for offending you Squenix!

Either way. I’ve always liked the “innocent girl” in anime and games like this… But Aeris just didnt do anything for me as a character or a party member.

:mwahaha: :thud: :hahaha;

Well, I’m darn depressed with this movie. They killed every Shinra worker excepting Reno and Rude (that includes Elena), and that means they killed Reeve, thus Cait Sith’s controller. What will happen to Cait Sith? Who knows. However, the few Cait Sith fans out there, like me, are pretty let down. I wasn’t expecting the plush and cute, oddly out of place robot to pop in to such a serious story, but then again I wasn’t expecting Reeve to die either.

Before Crisis is a very odd one, indeed. Wasn’t Elena a new arrival to the Turks in FFVII? She first appeared in the Mythril Mines, well after most of the activity in Midgar. Ah well, so much for continuty… Maybe she appears as something else. And the fact that Reeve appears not to be on the poster is very saddening…

I hope Yuffies in it, I used her in my party with Cid and if they have Vincent why not Yuffie?

Uh Jessie and Tseng are both dead as door nails as well…

EDIT: Oops I forgot we are talking about the pic and not the actual characters in the movie :slight_smile:

EDIT 2: Uh Rinoa Wings, it’s clearly obvious in the game that Cloud has it in for Tifa, and always did. And where did you hear that load of bs.

Hey I read somewhere that there was something hidden in the FF7AC logo, something that had to do with the story… The meteor actually looks like a planet with a tower or building of some sort on it. But it couldn’t be the Shinra HQ, it was destroyed in the end. Anyone else have any ideas on what it could be?

Before Crisis… Isn’t it a possiblility that Vincent could be the main character? I mean, he was with the Turks before he turned against them. I think it would be awesome with Vincent as the main man. And do you think Zack’ll be in there somewhere? He was a first-class SOLDIER, not a Turk, but it would still be pretty cool to learn a little more about him.

EDIT: Just took a look at the Before Crisis pic… looks like Zack will be in it, as well as Cloud… Is the dude in the front Vincent? I don’t think he’s either of the black-haired guys, they don’t look like him. One of them’s gotta be Tseng (or however you spell it). It looks like Sephiroth is commanding them, though I think that’s pretty obvious.

He didn’t turn against the turks at all, and during this Before Crisis thing, wouldn’t he have been asleep?

Vincent loved Lucrecia (spelling?) but she loved Hojo. They had a kid and when Vincent heard that they were gonna use him for an experament, he tried to kill them or something, didn’t he? And that was why Hojo decided to experament on him too, but something wierd happened so now Vincent can morph. Isn’t that what happened? I could be wrong…

EDIT: Sorry what I said sounds confusing. Hojo and Lucrecia had a kid, and that’s who they decided to inject JENOVA cells into, creating Sephiroth.

I’m quite familiar and fluent with the FF history, yes all of it’s correct, except: Hojo knocked him out and purposely injected him so he could mutate under stress…that was after Vincent found out that they were both game to use unborn Sephy as a carrier of Jeonva cells. but that has nothing to do with the rest of the turks :stuck_out_tongue:

So vincent didn’t try to kill anybody… but why did Hojo do that? Was he just crazy or something?

Well Vincent tried to kill or at least attack Hojo so he knocked him out (by what means, I’m unsure of) and he tied him down and did experiments on him.

And yeah Hojo was always a bit coo-coo :slight_smile: Moreso at the game of the game than anywhere’s else.

Alright, it makes sense now.

I think where I heard that something was hidden in the logo was a Nomura interview. He’s one of the people working on FF7AC, right? I’m not sure though, the logo thing could have just been a rumor.

Something hidden in the logo? I went to the official site, maybe it has something there, but everything’s in Japanese. The character layout session is cool though and Vincent is there so we know he’s got to be a mjaor presence.