More advent children news! (some spoilers, obviously)

I don’t think Cait should be in the movie. Come on, in a dark sinister atmosphere, such as the one we’re getting hints at, do you really think a pale pink fat moogle begin riden by an ally cat is really gonna fit in with the colours and overall mood? No.

I loved Cait Sith, but no way. If he shows up, there goes the seriousness.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Reeves made an appearance in the movie, if he survived that is. But yeah having Cait Sith in the movie would sorta make it lame. It was bad enough in the game.

We do use shit too, but it has kinda have slighty Different meaning and useage to Shite. I missed it first time.

This looks too familar

and

Big Nutter

That would be because those are flash backs. So of course they would look familar.

But that scene does look incredibly cool, done like that.

is sephiroth that guy in the wheelchair.

in the trailer i mean.

I shit in the toilet, I think Cait Sith is shite… make sense ?

Actually, Cait Sith was my least favorite char, but like i said, the need for Cait Sith is history.

BTW, the three Turks elena, rude and reno died when i killed them in the sewers of Midgar.

I thought they didn’t die, they just buggered off yet again, as per usual?

Wow, impressive graphics. Could they all really be CGI, or perhaps CGI “painted over” real action shots? Either way, it looks fabulous.

Didn’t Rude die? Or was it Tseng? I always confuse them.

And yes, Reeves was in Kalm when Meteor fell, but it never really hit. It blew up. However, THAT could’ve caused some destruction of its own…

Aeris definitely had a lighter look from the start, to contrast with the whole Cyberpunk motif of the game.

And while I think Reeves should reappear, I agree Caith Sith wouldn’t function in a movie.

And the one I’m REALLY looking forth to is… Vincent.

And yeah, it was Tseng that died.

And the one I’m REALLY looking forth to is… Vincent

Your not the only one Wil,I really want to see this movie and overall Vincent in all his CGI glory,only thing that is bothering me is:Who was the little girl next to Vincent in one of the trailers?I just want to know.

Yeah, Vinnie with his pistols will kick ass. Think he will be into Lycanthrope in the movie like he was in the game ?

Don’t forget poor slappy Yuffie. I don’t think she makes a appearence.

I can’t wait till I see Red XIII roaring and kicking butt! He was my fave character all the way through FFVII, I always used him in my party whenever the option was availble. I hope he isn’t just a flash back too, although i know he is a alive.

And if Cait Sith is in this film, i hope he comes in as Reeve and Not in cat form on his over grown stuffed moogle… wouldn’t fit in with the setting.

Marline, Barret’s Girl, several of us guessed here eailer.

Big Nutter
Is it me or the ‘Secret’ Video of KH and the AC look simalar. Same Engine, perhaps?

In response to the Cloud “redesign” comments from earlier:

I dont really like what they did to him. He really needs to loose that random one long sleave thing and NOT have cargo pant. Tuck those damn pants back into your cool leather boots Cloud. The hair is great, it would have been silly for his hair to be as crazy spiked as it was in the “anime” style of FF7.

Either way, they have changed alot of the character designs, I’m really not happy with the new Barrett but what can I say? It’s not my fave Final Fantasy by far, but still holds a place in my heart as a classic.

Man AC is looking more and more kickass each day. I can’t wait. Any idea what this “Before Crisis” is about?

Man AC is looking more and more kickass each day. I can’t wait. Any idea what this “Before Crisis” is about?

All we know about before crisis it’s that is 6 years before the events of FFVII and that the main characters are the Turks.

it’s for cellphones only also.

Picture

It didn’t in the game anyway. :-/

I saw an interesting thing the other day. Tifa and Cid both seem to be wearing a red ribbon on their arms. A rememberance of Aeris?

I can See Tifa?(AC), Cloud, Zack, Reno, Rude, Tseng?, Elonne & Seprioth. Who are the Other three?

Can I pay as Reno? (Nutter’s Favourate Turk)

I’ll Think I’ll Dye my hair red. and Get Some Black Sunnies and Head Band(do a Sin!), and Paint a red line below the eyes.

Big Nutter
Pity, I’ve just gone and done a Rude.