Moral/Romantic Conundrum Thread

I wouldn’t bother, man. Go for someone more your age. Even if she is interested in you… I just wouldn’t even try. That’s gross. Mind you, you, it is only an age different of 8 years, and normally I’m not bothered by age differences in relationships, but when it goes below 16-17, then uh… yeah.

She’s a liiiiiiiiittle young <.<. Arac hit every single important point right on the head. I’m not going to elaborate on my personal experience on the matter like he has though.

You should consult your state’s age of consent laws and then realize that you won’t have anything in common.

You could indeed get into trouble… But no one said you couldn’t become friends. Maybe in a few years things will go beyond that.

Of course she’s just outgoing. In order for her to be hitting on you she’d have to have gone through puberty first.

Just fucking PORK HER already. DAYUM fool augh!!!

I just thought we should make my true intentions clear, here.

erm… not a good idea?

She’s 13. Really. She needs to date guys her age.

Besides, I’d find someone who’s a little more mature. ya know?

But hey, if you dig younger and naive chicks go ahead. But if you seriously get caught with her and her parents are like fuming fire from their ears… then you’re in serious shit.

:ah-ha!:

Hit em before the hair does. Haha just kidding, back off you sad sad man.

Out of curiosity, why would you even consider this? I mean, yea I said go for it if you want, but what would make you think like that? To me, it seems like going against all conventional wisdom.

You’ll be sorry when you find out that she likes watching reruns of Pokemon and playing tag better than going to the movies with you >:(

…don’t diss tag.

The upside is that she’ll be tight and might not need to shave.

I enjoy your subtlety.

He said she looks older than she is :\

You can damn well bet when you go on trial, she’ll look 11.

Ha, I was gonna say that too.

13/21 == STILL FUCKING ILLEGAL. I don’t care how little of her pubic hair you have to pick out of your drain. And you can’t beat fucking a Chinese finger trap if you like it tight.

Note that I do not, repeat <i>DO NOT</I> speak from expericence on that.

Don’t think I don’t understand the punning possibilities for “Chinese finger trap,” either. I’m decent though.

Finally, if her father wouldn’t come after you with a cleaver you wouldn’t want to date the child they’d produced, I think.

Actually everyones making really good points. Just fuck her, dude.

Be sure to tell her what you’re going to do with your wee wee to her pee pee though.