moderator/forum realignment

Zero
s actually the main reason I still stay around here at times. Sometimes intellectual, always Badass, never boring.

Excuse my rare stupidity, but what is “mange”?

Cala: I can be ruthless if I want. Just recently (yesterday in fact) I told Hades and Charl to stop making stupid threads. If I was a mod there would be a bunch of locked threads around here. Also, my body isn’t good enough to whore around with, unlike you.

BHX is a regular “Hatchet” Harry.

That’s not being ruthless. That’s not knowing your damned place. >.>

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve kicked GG in the balls quite a few times…

Bah, not until you’ve kissed Zero’s balls are you ruthless. :wink:

Being a mod doesn’t require ruthlessness. Being a bad mod requires ruthlessness. Being a good mod requires upholding the rules of the Agora and the rules of the particular board. Giving warnings and bannings and closing threads isn’t ruthlessness; it’s upholding the rule of law.

984 knows what he’s talking about. But the best mods, truly, are those who ban as few people as possible. Lemme show you to Epicgamer’s sig, which I think is really excellent and which totally embodies everything that being an mod is about.

“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

That’s what the art of moderating is all about. Meditate on that, young grasshoppers.

He’s quoting the God-figure from Futurama, Maz. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s still true. So don’t try to steal my thunder again. :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG BAND!!1

Your toly awesome skillz have failed you once again Merl.

Unbeknownst to RPGClassics, ClothHat is really 984’s long lost alternate personality, ClothHat!

It WAS unbeknownst, but since you dont actually talk in voiceovers we all heard that.

Yeah good one 984, now it’s beknownst.

Gasp!

I can’t see us breaking into a chorus of ‘Go Speed Nine Eight Fouuuuuuur!’ though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats you guys with the administratortude. :smiley: