moderator/forum realignment

And? I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t have basis for it.

Good way to get your modship revoked.

Yeah, yeah, I’ll be good.

And Epic, I’m just sick of the fact that barely anyone’s willing to let me be happy over this tiny, miniscule thing. I know that the RP Forum is considered crap by 95% of the Forum goers. I know that the fact that, as Mazrim so eloquently put it, “I’m one of the more mature and resonsible people to frequent the Forum.” And that fact depresses the HELL out of me. So could you please jsut… just stop?

Aww, fuck, I’m getting depressed over nothing now. I’m just going to bed for now, I hope that this is all a dream when i wake up tomorrow.

I never knew such responsibility came with watching over a forum. There there Val. Defend your territory like the good woman you are.

I hope I never get to watch over these forums.

Oh, this isn’t even resonsibility. it’s trying to justify what litt;e happiness I’ve got from being given a Forum no one else wants and, quite frankly, I actually WANTED to be the Mod of.

Oh come now. I really don’t like the forum, I won’t lie about that, but honestly, you shouldn’t be phased by that. People enjoy things that other people loath all the time, and you shouldn’t let it bother you.

gimme modship or i’m leaving never to come back. and you know, once i’m gone, nobody is gonna wanna post here.

I was here before you were, and I’ll probably be here after too.

anyone else who wants to mod the Free RP forum can certainly volunteer and we can consider it. Although 2+Cless is fine for now.

He’s right. You should give in to all of his demands.

Well, I’ll volunteer. My earlier comments were just something of a joke. I spend quite a bit of my RPGC time there.

I just came here to congratulate the new mods- especially Maz! WHOO!

lurk lurk lurk

I thought you were a Mod already. I better keep that Insult (I was planning to use) locked up offically and indefantal,y.

Same goes for Maz. Just a Q for Maz: Do I have to change my sprite, like change it’s colour?

Big Nutter

I volunteer too. Preferably the main forum. but whatever. I’m bored, so gimme a job. I can only do the mailbag 2 nights in two weeks

Now you need to just do it those two days. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would honor the opportunity to mod any of the great boards here, including the Free RP one that I frequent. Hell, I think I kinda indirectly mod sometimes any way. Curse me for being such a goody goody two-shoes! :fungah:

curses you Now you have mange.

See BX? You’re too good of a person to be a mod. You have to be ruthless <strike>and sleep with the admins</strike> to get in a position of power!

I can’t sleep with myself, but I’m ruthless enough for three on a bad day, so I’m an admin.

:booster:

Zero’s the real reason why I’m here. Sexy man you.