Metal Gear Solid 3

The ending timeline says what happens to EVA.

She disappears in Hanoi.

Ah! You’re right dude! Thanks!

I came up with a crazy theory.

If Eva is not Eva, then who is the real Eva? I was thinking that it would be Raikov. I mean, he has access to Volgin’s Bedroom :P. I think it makes sense that he was Eva.

Eva wasn’t on the base, or even in the general location, but who knows…

Where did it say that Eva wasn’t on the base?

Zero said that Adam was dispatched, never said anything about Eva meeting him, just that there are two NSA codebreakers.

Oh man, I’m onto <i>The Boss</i> now. I’ve been up to her for a few days, but I haven’t had a chance to play. :frowning:

Can’t wait to play the next game also. I also look forward to getting the Stealth Camo. :slight_smile:

You only get the stealth camo if you hit all the kerotan frogs. Or if you get the Chamelon rank.

Dude, I know. We were talking about it in the chat a few days ago.

<font size=1>Edit:</font> Also, I fucking hate the boss. My eyes have a contrasting problem and she’s a dirty fucking whore.

Lol. She’s really not that hard. If you really want to make it easy, then just stand out in the open and wait for her to charge you. When she starts her CQC, tap O and you should counter attack if you time it correctly. You’ll disable her and you can wail on her. This’ll work predominatly through the first half of her health bar, and then at this point the fight becomes a lot more distance involved.

Or you could just hide and snipe her.

That takes too long.

Sniping her was really effective on Extreme. For me anyways.

Well, maybe Im not as good with the sniper rifle. I dunno, if I was laying down I couldn’t get a shot, and she moved around too much to get a lot of shots in.

It took me two hours to beat the Boss. 8-( I finally got her with about three seconds remaining. I turned off the sound, I got so sick of that song.

Jesus Cid, you suck at MGS :o

I kid.

And this was on EASY mode.

Oddly enough, I got through MGS and MGS2 on Normal with fairly few problems.

I know how you feel Ciddy. I had few problems on MGS1 and MGS2, but as soon as it came to this game I was alerting like a bitch. On the upside, I’ve gotten quite good at CQC.

Really? I thought this game was way easier than the other two, specifically because it was a lot easier to hide. If you’re at 95% camo index, then they have to almost step on you to find you. As opposed to the other games, where there’s almost never any where to hide.

I had to get used to not having radar, but now I think I am pretty good at this game. I can now own MGS2 with the Radar off.