McDonald's

From what I’ve heard McDonald’s coffee is better than Starbucks.
You heard wrong. Trust me.

VARSITY???

GROSS, GROSS, DOUBLE ORDER OF $^@%$@-ING GROSS!

I stayed in The Reinassance Hotel right outside of the Varsity my sophmore year at JSU for the BOA exhibition. Because Varisty was such a legend, we went to check it out.
Worst Chocolate Milkshakes. Ever. Tasted like flavored cardboard; COMPLETELY devoid of anything dairy. Everything there dripped of grease, slave labor, and dead grandmothers.

The Varsity is something similiar to a fat, emotionally unbalanced soroity girl: Fast, cheap, and easy, but never up to your expectations. And leaves you with mono.

[/end Varisty rant]

I don’t order big unless I’m in a Hardees. Otherwise, it’s fries and Mcflurries only at McD’s, Angus burgers at BK, and everything off the Wendy’s dollar menu. I’ve yet to find anything that beats $1 Chicken Sandwiches, made out of something that’s more closer to chicken than what McD’s has to offer.

Oh, and chili with .89 hamburgers make Baby Jesus smile.

Hate is a strong word that I don’t use to often…I hate MaC.

Well, yeah. It’s not that good really. It’s just something that you have to do if you go to Atlanta. I prefer their dogs to their burgers, but I have to eat both with chili on them. Also, their orange slushie things are much better than their shakes.

I love McDonalds.

Also, true story: last year I lost 35 pounds in a month eating double quarter pounders every day for lunch. I’m pretty much the jared fogel for McDonalds.

I generally go to BK, because I like their fries better, and I don’t have to specifically ask for “no lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, bacon, ice cream, ICBMs, or ‘miscellaneous’, just the cheese, the ketchup and mustard, and the pickles.”

apple pies _ I fell in love with them in China. But at some point they replaced them with…whatever the purple stuff was called, I forgot, but it tasted icky.
Also, I belong to the conservative group of “people who throw away the cheeseburger pickles”. D:

ANything besides French Fries give me headaches at McDonald’s, for some reason.

Nothing gets the board hopping like a fast food thread… :slight_smile:

Oh, and another great breakfast option is the BoBerry Biscuit from Bojangles (in case you have those), mmm mmm good. The Cajun Filet Biscuit combo is also good - plus they serve fries at breakfast! You can tell I’m from the South for sure…

I just ask for no pickles - I hate having to throw them away.

What’s the deal with the pickle hating? I used to not like them until I actually tried them in burgers. Is it the taste? Texture?

McDonald’s is kind of gross to me. I gave it up long before I was a vegetarian. I much prefer Taco Bell.

I usually only get McDonald’s at night because it’s the only thing other than Jack in the Box and Carl’s Jr. that’s open 24 hours. I always get the two cheeseburger meal from there, but I think the apple pies are gross. My brother loves them though, I like the McFlurry better.

I used to eat at McDonalds all the time…mostly because my parents had too much money and were too fucking lazy to cook dinner for a duo of prepubescent brats. Now the only reason I’ll eat there is if I have nothing else on me, and there is absolutely no other place to get lunch. Their pies ARE pretty good, but that’s the only sweet that’s even edible, it seems. (At least they downplayed or scrapped that horrible parfait concoction.)

I suppose I like McGriddles, as well, but I’m still a sucker for an Egg McMuffin every couple of months.

When it comes to burgers and fries, I prefer In-n-Out to just about anything; unfortunately, the place is so packed around lunch and dinner time that it’s impossible to get anything without an hour of waiting. Besides that, I like Jack-in-the-Box occasionally, and will go to Carl’s, Jr. once every blue moon for a Six Dollar burger. I never liked Burger King, and I’ve gotten so pissed at every Wendy’s I’ve been to that I don’t ever want to set foot in another.

Their pickles are floppy.

innuendo ftw

Fast food pickles are lies.

For me it’s the other way around: love regular jarred pickles, hate them on cheeseburgers because the taste so doesn’t fit in there. x_X the Mc’s cheesies are almost sweet in taste (esp with ketchup and all that), and when you suddenly bite on those sour, crunchy pickles it tastes… “out of tune”. o.o;

Oh and I never eat mc flurry. used to, but every time I ordered one they tasted a bit like sour milk so I don’t get them anymore. I’m not particularly a fan of salmonella, and they can tell me all they like about their sanitary regulations, thank you.

I think there was a pickle in your McFlurry.

I agree about the ketchup with the cheeseburger being sweet. I don’t get why people have problems ordering at McDs. My main problem is that I ask for ketchup only and its not or I ask for a cheeseburger with only ketchup and they give me a hamburger with only ketchup -_-. Also, I REALLY REALLY hate how in Canada, there are no self serve stations for soda. I hate having to ask for my half fruitopia half sprite mix.

well at least you don’t have to PAY EXTRA for ketchup/ mayonnaise/etc like in germany. -_-; and what the hell is fruitopia :o

I’ll never forget being charged for ketchup when I went to Europe when I was young. Fucking crazy.

Fruitopia is one of those high sugar fruit juice things. Its a little strong when you take it straight, I think because its so concentrated. The extra fizz from the sprite and the dilution really freshens it up.

Most of what I eat is take-out or fast food. Its simply more convenient, and the food is better than anything I or my mom could make. I also like McDonald’s.

Its not really unhealthy for you unless you overeat.