Mageek teh Getherin!11

No. Colorless mana isn’t technically a type of mana, so it won’t be doubled.

I have so many decks. Most of them are good. The only combos I don’t have are White/red and Black/green.

One of the most rigged cards in the game is Masticore. It’s not banned either. I have one and I stick it in each of my decks when I play it. Masticore The top one is better then the bottom one.

Would it be affected by Worldgorger Dragon? Can they be removed from play, then returned? I must know if I want a deck based on WGD and Animate Dead.

Trk, heh. You pay 2 less mana to bring it from the Graveyard than from your hand.

Can what be affected by Worldgorger Dragon? If you control it, it’s affected. Worldgorger Dragon removes EVERYTHING you control (except for yourself, but Animate Dead will fix that).

But colorless mana? They are considered permanents? I don’t understand. :frowning:

Where’d you get mana to be a permanent? Permanents are anything that’s in play. Mana is in its own little section and not in play, thus you can build mana up and eventually create an arbitrarily large amount (since infinity doesn’t exist in Magic).

I think it’s he has a card that temporarally adds colorless mana to his pool that turn. If it became infinite, he’d get mana burn and die…unless he killed someone first.

That’s what X-damage spells are for. :smiley:

…with a fireball tossed in. hehehe.

Lina Inverse had better watch out! Someone might actually top her Fireball! :smiley:

My favorite combo, though, has to be Recycle/Aluren. If you ever take the time to play against my elf deck, you’ll see why.

Apprentice. I haven’t heard much about it, but I can get it, and, if anyone can tell me/Setz how to set it up, that’d be good.

MagicWorkstation (.com) is vastly superior to Apprentice. While not completely up to date (it still has Legend for a creature type), it automatically does “comes into play tapped” effects and other stuff, along with being easier to find a game, doing deck analyses, and other tidbits.

Pfft. You and your blue. It’s all about the Goblins bitches.

My elves could slaughter your goblins so badly their grandchildren would be dying from their wounds.

MagicWorkstation? I’ll have to look into it…

Too bad none of these match up to the quality the old, (and I mean OLD) computer game, with Shandalar.

I have to agree, Elf decks are right up there with Slyvers*

Workstation doesn’t seem to have any cards from the actual sets. I’m not liking it very much so far. Can anyone help me out with it?

My elf deck is posted somewhere on the first page of this thread. It was expensive, but worth it. I have yet to lose when I’m using it. In fact, people won’t play against me anymore because of it.

My friend has one that does something similair to yours…only it’s super carzy powerful squirrels in mass amounts.

So squirrels instead of elves? Alright…

Actually, my sliver deck is pretty scary too. It’s a bit harder to get going, because it’s all colors, instead of one, and it’s harder to to get mana, but, it’s got a few nasty combos in it. Sliver Overlord, Aluren. 3 mana: put a Sliver card from your library in play (Mana cost < 3) Sliver Queen, Mana Echoes. 2 mana, infinite slivers.

My elf deck is supreme, though. (Yes, I’m bragging, because I love the deck)

…That’s DECK, you perverts.

Mana != Land? Wtf? When you tap a land, it acts as mana so you can do shit. So, by adding colorless mana, I’d assume it means land, therefore it’s a permanent.

Nono. Tapping a land ADDS mana to your mana pool.

And you need to download the Magic cardset. http://www.mwsgames.com/index.php/Main_Page

Got this guy in a pack the other day.

:D~~