M:TG Discussion

i don’t know if this is considered off-topic, but i wonder if anyone recognizes the expansion symbol i slapped onto this card i made…

Here are a few of my own design…

EDIT: ZY, are you sure the upload worked?

It looks like a card from Scourge… Temple of the False God… Same thing, 'cept you hafta have 5 lands in play.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
[b]Here are a few of my own design…

EDIT: ZY, are you sure the upload worked? [/b]

smashes own forehead several times i forgot, most of the time, only .bmp files show up on my server!

…i hate myself right now…

Oops… And I converted all of those files to GIFs to save space.

http://uploads.nulani.net/

I’ve tried that, but I get a weird error message. It always says it’s the wrong file type, even though I’ve converted them all to gifs.

Hmm. Manus I can’t see your cards for some reason.

we’re trying to solve that right now…

and if you’ll excuse me… sound of head hitting wood multiple times

Turns wood into jello. can other people see his pics?

For those having trouble with getting the right land 3-5 color decks, I reconmend Pulse of Lanowar, basic land can be tapped for and color other than that it would normally produce.

Also Mana Flare [all land produce and additional mana of the same type] and Upwelling [mana pools do not drain at the end of phases and turns] make games so much funner! Put them together and you can have one hell of a burn deck!

OK, let’s see if Zhou Yu’s adjustments worked…

looks like they work now…

i don’t know why, but it seems that only .bmp files work on my server…so if anyone wants to send me their cards for me to host, remember to make them into .bmp files…

Oh, and allow me to show you another of my favorites:
It should be here in a second…

Here are some of mine:

Well, here’s one I made yesterday:

It’s one of my favorites! :slight_smile:

And here’s our favorite Information Minister, straight from his own warped world!

What has he been taking? Clues, anyone?:slight_smile:

Oh, and could anyone direct me to the picture of a nuclear explosion? I could use that in another card I’m making.

If you’re going to make cards, make 'em right.

For abilities, it goes like this: Generic mana cost, colored mana cost, sacrificing (if any), pay life (if any), tap: Effect.

Always use full card name.

Always use “enchanted creature” to refer to said creature.

For the Roaches, it’d be “pay 1 life.”

For the McD’s one, it’d be “Enchanted creatures gets -1/-1 and loses all abilties until end of turn.”

K. I’ll remake them on Friday (can’t get to my home computer before that…)

And yours, Ren, would be this:

3UU: Attacking does not cause target creature to tap until end of turn.

Adjustments are underway over here as well. Expect results soon.
Oh, and Ren…
Summon cards these days have a different line. It’s not “Summon ____” anymore, it’s “Creature - ______”. Also, in Legends, you don’t use “Legendary” as creature type, you use “Legend” after all the other types of that creature, like in Kamahl, Fist of Krosa:
“Creature - Druid Legend”