Look! I Can Post Worthless News Shit Too! !

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=716&e=9&u=/ap/20031114/ap_on_re_us/stunt_man

but seriously, why do you guys have to post lame ass news bits? You just post them so people know you read about current events. Yeah, you’re cool, sure.

Yeah, you can post it.

BUT!

can you post it in style?

He posted it his own way, does that count.

Yeah, you’re cool, sure.

Yeah I am cool. Johnny Depp…he gets lessons from me. Thats right.

Good grief, dude, did you get your penis caught in your pants zipper this morning or something?

Its not like people are posting actualy “news”

Originally posted by Sephiroth Katana
Good grief, dude, did you get your penis caught in your pants zipper this morning or something?
No, but my kitten had to be put to sleep today, cuz of a fuckin kidney infection.

Nice one SK.

Hey, I enjoy reading stupid news :o Mainly because I’m too lazy to read news myself. RPGC is like a second newspage for me. Or something. And if you find funny stuff- hey, why not? You complain when the whole board is filled with war threads and angsty shit, now you complain that there’s fun stuff too. Yeesh.

My cat’s sick. We’re not sure what’s wrong, think it’s cancer.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
[b]Nice one SK.

Hey, I enjoy reading stupid news :o Mainly because I’m too lazy to read news myself. RPGC is like a second newspage for me. Or something. And if you find funny stuff- hey, why not? You complain when the whole board is filled with war threads and angsty shit, now you complain that there’s fun stuff too. Yeesh. [/b]

Originally posted by Charlemagne
No, but my kitten had to be put to sleep today, cuz of a fuckin kidney infection.

Wow man. That sucks, considering you just got it. :too bad;

I know… I wish I was dead.

Sorry about the cat you stole. And yes I, am serious

Charle you’re close enough, you are UNdead.j/k

Anyway, sorry to hear that about your cat, but it’s no need to wish you were dead. That is just being a bit too melodramatic.

hugs Charle there there… it’s ok. You’ll steal a new one. I’m sure of it. ^_^;

Anyways… we all have interest.

Originally posted by Chris-chris
hugs Charle there there… it’s ok. You’ll steal a new one. I’m sure of it. ^_^;

Yay, something died. Who cares. Let’s just get a new one. o0;

Originally posted by Charlemagne

Sorry to hear about that, Charle :too bad; hugs

I hate that for ya. I hope you start feeling better. If it helps, I doubt it will, my family has had many pets die. Not much fun.

They want the people to be corrupted, to be shaped, by them through news found and carefully selected by them. We, the people, must revolt against the oligarchy of information. We cannot allow George Orwells predictions to become true. We ourselves must hunt out and find the information, and guide and shape ourselves. BlaBlaBlaBla.

My condolences. At least he’ll be ruling cat heaven.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Yay, something died. Who cares. Let’s just get a new one. o0;
Well, I care for one. you stupid bitch. grow up, death isnt somthing really that funny. Especially when its somthing you loved so much, I cant just get a new fucking kitten, that was probably the best kitten I’ve ever seen! and the worst part is it was fine when it was on IV, he thought he was fine, he was just waiting to come home, some vet came and opened up his cage, he thought he was coming home, but instead, he got a needle. and I heard he was fine on IV, I THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER TOO! I was so happy, my kitten was coming back, but he didnt… He made everyone in my family so happy, and excited to wake up in the morning. he was the only happiness I had in my life. now I havent gone a night without sobbing at the thought of him. I havent really cried in like 12 years, I often joke about crying myself to sleep, but now I really do. he was my only friend.