Look! I Can Post Worthless News Shit Too! !

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Well, I care for one. you stupid bitch. grow up, death isnt somthing really that funny. Especially when its somthing you loved so much, I cant just get a new fucking kitten, that was probably the best kitten I’ve ever seen! and the worst part is it was fine when it was on IV, he thought he was fine, he was just waiting to come home, some vet came and opened up his cage, he thought he was coming home, but instead, he got a needle. and I heard he was fine on IV, I THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER TOO! I was so happy, my kitten was coming back, but he didnt… He made everyone in my family so happy, and excited to wake up in the morning. he was the only happiness I had in my life. now I havent gone a night without sobbing at the thought of him. I havent really cried in like 12 years, I often joke about crying myself to sleep, but now I really do. he was my only friend.

Uhm. Actually I was defending you being sarcastic. Sorry if it didn’t came out as I wanted.

I never take anything to the vet. …

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Uhm. Actually I was defending you being sarcastic. Sorry if it didn’t came out as I wanted.
Oh sorry, I didnt get the quote until just now.

Originally posted by Chris-chris
hugs Charle there there… it’s ok. You’ll steal a new one. I’m sure of it. ^_^;

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Yay, something died. Who cares. Let’s just get a new one. o0;

I cannot help but say…

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Anyway.

The news is funny.

The news is funny.

Its funny when its made fun of.:hahaha;