Long time, no see!

Originally posted by Priestess Aeria
[b]Oy! Hits him with her staff You’re not going to be using my shoes for anything else but to be placed on the feet, understood?

~Priestess Aeria~ [/b]

PWNED!
<<
>
>

steals Aeria’s socks:runaway:

shoots Giz and turns to CC

Sis? O_o;

Originally posted by Crotanks
[b]shoots Giz and turns to CC

Sis? O_o; [/b]

::doh::
Sis?

Is it really that difficult to comprehend, or is this some sort of half-rate soap opera where every familial connection is somehow shocking?

This is indeed a half-rate soap opera where every family connection is extremly shocking.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
This is indeed a half-rate soap opera where every family connection is extremly shocking.

Dude, that’s just sad.

Originally posted by Rightly Wrong
Ok, so ‘welcome back’, now where’s my cookie?

GG can help you in that department.

Hm…this is one of the first message boards I’ve been on where there are relatives that are both posting here…hm…

If I recall, GG’s cookies are supposed to be evil, aren’t they? And Gizzy…hits him with her staff Same goes to you, except in reference to my socks!

~Priestess Aeria~

Originally posted by Priestess Aeria

If I recall, GG’s cookies are supposed to be evil, aren’t they?

I still get my cookie though, right?

Meh. If you wanna eat GG’s fabled and self-titled ‘Cookies of Doom’ or whatever they’re called, help yourself. But you’ll have to pay for the funeral in advance.

~Priestess Aeria~

My cookies are NOT evil! They’re Cookies of DOOM! There’s a BIG difference!

They’re baked fresh with just a hint of doom to make them crisp and delicious.

hands out doomcookies

Enjoy. :cool:

Anywho…I hope y’all enjoy your stay at RPGC.

eats tyhe DOOM cookies

Their scrumdidlyumptious!

I’d eat one…if you told me about this difference you’re reffering to…

~Priestess Aeria~

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
hands out doomcookies

Ooo…thank you! munches

…hmm…tastes like…bastard? No no, my bad, chocolate!

Shrugs Aw, heck…why not? Eats one cautiously

~Priestess Aeria~

:yipee: COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!:thud:

Salve!

I can’t recall if I remember you or not.

I remember you kinda-like, Priestess.

And Rightly Wrong, how old’re ya? Gotta know what level of corruption to use on ya (read: I don’t want to say wrong things to a 10 year old).

Originally posted by Cala
And Rightly Wrong, how old’re ya? Gotta know what level of corruption to use on ya (read: I don’t want to say wrong things to a 10 year old).

Oo…right, 10 is the other sister…or is that nine? Actually, I’m 16, so corruption is cool with me :cool:

Originally posted by Cala

She is my sister. She has been corrupted enough, thank you. I take pride in my work.