Long time, no see!

How can all thses people not know The Fonz?
Darn kids and your music!

Well, if Happy Days still existed here in my part of Australia, then maybe I’d have a bit more of an idea…

Hi, Crotanks!

~Priestess Aeria~

Welcome back.

Steve’s avatar is the bestest

Hey, Yoshi! Can I call you that? And I have to agree with your comment…because what is says is so true to me!

~Priestess Aeria~

You have made a whopping 15 posts! Why do you think anyone would remember you? or care?

Actually, I don’t expect too many people to remember me.

~Priestess Aeria~

Why make this thread, then?

Erm…to say hello again to those who do know me, and say hello to those who don’t.

Also because of lack of originality for title. :thud:

~Priestess Aeria~

Yeah, nice going, Doctor Zhivago.

Don’t let Charl bother you :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Crotanks
Don’t let Charl bother you :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean Karle. :wink:

Meh. Let him try and bother me all he wants. I couldn’t care less.

~Priestess Aeria~

Nope, going by original name.

:runaway: steals aeria’s shoes

Oy! Hits him with her staff You’re not going to be using my shoes for anything else but to be placed on the feet, understood?

~Priestess Aeria~

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Hi Person’, and runs in circles while making generic madman sounds like ‘OngaBongaBukuku!’.

Originally posted by Priestess Aeria
Anyways, good to be back again, and since I didn’t post lots before you can guarantee I’ll be posting a heck of a lot this time. After all, I don’t wanna be like some of those people, who simply sign up, and don’t bother posting much or at all!

Now why does this seem familiar to me? Oh right. That is me, minus the fancy coloring…and promise to post a lot more :noway:

Ok, so ‘welcome back’, now where’s my cookie?

Welcome back! Don’t let Charle, Sorc, or anybody else here for that matter bother you. Please never take anyghing here too seriously…and enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by Rightly Wrong
[b]Now why does this seem familiar to me? Oh right. That is me, minus the fancy coloring…and promise to post a lot more :noway:

Ok, so ‘welcome back’, now where’s my cookie? [/b]

As my sister, you get no cookie.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
As my sister, you get no cookie.

As my brother, you get no girlfriends. :ah-ha!: