Long time, no see!

Some of you are probably very confused right now about the title of this thread, but unfortunately, I joined up, but didn’t stay for long for a lotta reasons…I won’t go there and waste your time!

Anyways, good to be back again, and since I didn’t post lots before you can guarantee I’ll be posting a heck of a lot this time. After all, I don’t wanna be like some of those people, who simply sign up, and don’t bother posting much or at all!

~Priestess Aeria~

Okay then. Welcome back.

I semi-remember seeing the “Welcome our Newest Member” next to your name at some point.
Welcome back.

Hi, you two! Yeah…you might have seen my name up there. I did actually do an intro post, but who knows how long it’s been collecting dust…

~Priestess Aeria~

Exactly 1 month, actually.

Hm…not as long as I thought…

~Priestess Aeria~

Ayeee!!!

Welcome back.

Welcome back.

Laughs Giza…mind if I call you that…? You are one weird guy! :hahaha; Anyways, thanks for the hello! And, erm…just checking…but is that a piccy of John Travlota or something?

Heya, Kairi! Another KH fanatic I know of!

~Priestess Aeria~

Originally posted by Priestess Aeria
[b]Laughs Giza…mind if I call you that…? You are one weird guy! :hahaha; Anyways, thanks for the hello! And, erm…just checking…but is that a piccy of John Travlota or something?

Heya, Kairi! Another KH fanatic I know of!

~Priestess Aeria~ [/b]

You have got to be fuckign kidding me. You don’t know the Fonz?

Originally posted by Priestess Aeria
[COLOR=burlywood]Laughs Giza…mind if I call you that…? You are one weird guy! :hahaha; Anyways, thanks for the hello! And, erm…just checking…but is that a piccy of John Travlota or something?COLOR]

Call me Gizzy. ^_~
That’s Fonzie. You’ve never heard of Fonzie before?
He was on… Happy Days I think. He always gave 2 thumbs up and said:

“Ayeee!” (Click This)

Hi. I remember you.

Nope. Never heard of him in this life, I’m afraid. I have heard of the show Happy Days before, though!

Nice to see you too, Valkyrie. And as for you Gizzy…I’ll just call you that from now on!

[edit]
Hiya, Nightblade! I remember you, too!
[/edit]

~Priestess Aeria~

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
You have got to be fuckign kidding me. You don’t know the Fonz?

Who the hell are “The Fonz”?

And welcome back, Aeria, I hope you get tired of writting in that eye-killer color soon :smiley:

Originally posted by Nightblade
Hi. I remember you.

It’s not that bad! …Is it? Shouldn’t do. If you want, I could always go to a brighter colour…like lime green? Smirks

Hm…I think I remember you, GG Crono…

~Priestess Aeria~

Welcome back fellow priestess!

Hey, Sohee! I remember you!

~Priestess Aeria~

Originally posted by Kor
Who the hell are “The Fonz”?

The Fonz is Arthur Fonzerelli in Happy Days. His real name is Henry Winkler. He played the coach in The Waterboy as one of his more recent roles.

I vaugely rememer you. Welcome back.