lol

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5773

Advent Children has been delayed again.

At this point, who hasn’t seen it? They’re only hurting themselves.

SG hasn’t.

Hah. Hah. Hah.

Ha ha ha, oh wow.

SE is really out of touch with the gaming and anime community. They’re fucking themselves pretty hard imo.

Hm, maybe if we wait long enough, they’ll give it a mediocre script.

Let’s all post huge spoiler-tagged comments to annoy SG and Cid.

And Infonick.

Yeah, great idea! For instance, did you notice how some people indiscriminately download stuff when it’s freely available, regardless of legality or indeed quality? :smiley:

… wait, that wasn’t huge, my bad.

Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half.Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half. Cloud is whiny for an hour and a half.

At this point, they may as well release the game as a bonus feature to Duke Nukem Forever.

What is it Sony can’t produce enough UMD? I just descoverd that Tales of Eternia (Destiny 2 US) is pushed Back to TBA 2006 as well… I Hope that Sony and SE decides that US date will be the UK date awell… at least they don’t lose the UK market…

I thought he did that for 3 games already… He may make it 5…

Ok, that does it. FFXII looks to suck ass, they’ve continually delayed it, AC, and Kingdom Hearts 2. What respect I had toward them has dwindled down to nothing. Fuck you, Squeenix. Fuck you.

I prefre NO DATES or TBC 06 with this stuff

Aeris is dead

You just pretty much gave away the entire ‘plot’.

That’s exactly what I thought :stuck_out_tongue:

It better have a lot of extras now that they’re delaying it.

And Trilly. D:

Didn’t they already mention how they’re going to leave out the Last Order OVA animation? In which Zack is cheery