Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary

I just want to know if getting this album is worth it.

I define worth it as spending the time necessary to download it with a cable modem.

Well, I definitely wouldn’t consider it worth paying for…

I guess if you’re gonna pirate it via cable modem download, that’s okay.

Judging from the single (which isn’t always a good thing to do in some cases) the album should be good. Especially since they have a new guitarist, meaning a different style which is similar to their more ‘rock’ songs.

I didn’t like the first single, however I love their cover of “Behind Blue Eyes” by The Who. That’s why I’m debating downloading it.

Uh, dude.
If you’re going to download it, then why ASK? It really doesn’t matter on a cable modem.

Because I was utterly dissatisfied with “Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water”. Fred really should have let Wes have more of a say in what went into that album.

Nonono, the point about it is, you’re not losing anything except maybe ten minutes of your life. Which you’d probably waste anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Steve
Nonono, the point about it is, you’re not losing anything except maybe ten minutes of your life. Which you’d probably waste anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus the fifty or so minutes it’d take to give the album a listen-thru

It’s just that their first 2 albums were good and the 3rd one was utter crap.

Me being a Long Term LB fan , seen them twice in concert, their new album kicks major ass. Download " Head for the Barricade"
“Build a Bridge” and “Gimme the Mic” and that should settle if you want the album or not

I really don’t know. The only album of their’s I care for is Chocolate Starfish. If you wanna buy it, go for it.

Opinionated Reply: Don’t buy it. Limp Bizkit sucks. Look for the remastered version of the Replacements’ Let It Be instead. Second best album ever.

Non-Opinionated Reply: Just download a few songs and see if you like the rest. It helps that CD stores and labels are cutting prices, so that may help.

Originally posted by Swift Kid
I really don’t know. The only album of their’s I care for is Chocolate Starfish. If you wanna buy it, go for it.

I’m not going to buy it. I’m probably going to download it.

You probably could have downloaded it in the time its taken to maintain this thread already.

You might as well… I’m not much of a limp bizkit fan (in fact forget ‘much of’ altogether), but it’s probably better if you download it and decide for yourself if its good or not… not hear the opinions of others instead

<strike>LINKIN PARK</strike> LIMP BIZKIT FUCKING SUCKS!!!

No. It is definately not worth downloading a Limp Bizkit album, or song even. Don’t even waste brain power thinking about it. Anything Fred Durst has to do with is pure garbage, the epitome of nu-metal, worthless, and pretty much fubar. Seriously, Limp Bizkit is like the worst band ever. EVER.

Instead, I say you should download these songs instead: Slayer - Angel of Death, Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss, Metallica - Creeping Death, Metallica - Ride The Lightning, Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast, Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name, Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills, Iron Maiden - The Trooper, Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight, Iron Maiden - Powerslave, Black Sabbath - War Pigs, Black Sabbath - Iron Man, Anthrax - Among the Living, Judas Priest - Breaking the Law, Judas Priest - Stained Class, Judas Priest - Beyond The Realms of Death, Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengence, Megadeth - Rust in Peace, Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction, Megadeth - Sweating Bullets, Megadeth - Set The World Afire, Pantera - Walk, Pantera - Cowboys From Hell, and Venom - Welcome to Hell. I could recommend a lot more songs, but that should be enough… Just download those instead of Limp Bizkit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Limp bizkit’s first album was good. Second was OK. Third was more pop. Fourth was Pop. This can only be worse.

Quote: hey kid! take my advice! you don’t want to sTEP INTO A BIG PILE OF SHIIIIIIIIIT!

The way his voice changes… urg.

Hmm, considering limp’s last album i’d say im not gonna buy it, they were good but they’ve had their 5 minutes of fame, wes left and FD is a wanker, buuuut i still listen too their old albums from time to time… comebacks suck :stuck_out_tongue:

I Like Metal, Death Metal, Thrash and All that crazy shit. Ive Seen Bands From Nashville pussy, to Slayer, To Slipknot and Metallica. Limpbizkits Live Shows Kick Ass period. Slayer is horrible, Metallica was amazing, But LB definately = good show, I Like their new album, Mike Smith aint bad at the Guitar

Well, I’m going to consider your opinion automatically invalid, because you said Slayer was horrible. :stuck_out_tongue: Slayers shows are the opposite man, they’re awesome.