Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary

:frowning: well they were in a Rut or something when i saw them on the Tatoo the Earth Tour (Sevendust, Hedpe, Nashville Pussy Headlining : Slayer, Slipknot, Metallica) Cause they sounded like shit! I Like Kerry King tho, Much respect

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Because I was utterly dissatisfied with “Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water”.

With a name like that, how couldnt you be?

No. It is definately not worth downloading a Limp Bizkit album, or song even. Don’t even waste brain power thinking about it. Anything Fred Durst has to do with is pure garbage, the epitome of nu-metal, worthless, and pretty much fubar. Seriously, Limp Bizkit is like the worst band ever. EVER.

I can’t stand nu-metal myself, and i can’t stand metal in general, (excluding Slayer, Motorhead, and Judas Priest), but it really all comes down to a matter of taste. Though alot of people I know who listen to popular music say even those guys suck. Why don’t you try some jazz or something? (Note being a pretentious jerk now):mwahaha:

Heh, actually… I do listen to some Jazz, but it’s hard for me to get into it because I don’t know many Jazz groups. I like the Blues a lot, and the majority of 60’s/70’s rock.
Most people would say that those bands I listed sucked, if they mostly just listened to popular music… because, those bands aren’t popular, or atleast, they aren’t anymore. But whatever, music’s music, it’s just meant to be enjoyed.

I think Limp Bizkit gives pretty good shows, their music just sucks.

Limp Bizkit is not the worst band out there, but it is certainly one of the most mediocre.

There are three things I’d rather do then buy or download that CD. Two of them involve lighting myself on fire and jumping off a 30 story building.

Here is my idea of a review:

“Limp Bizkit:Results May Vary”

“Re-Entry”:Quite a nice beginning, the best I’ve seen so far. Short it may seem but it’s the intro with some cool guitar work.

“Eat You Alive”:Now THIS is the 3 Dollar Bill,Y’all style these guys had first come out with. It can easily be the best song if not for Behind Blue Eyes or Head For The Barricade

“Gimme The Mic”:It’s a “cool” song with regular Fred Durst style of rap verses and some nice guitar work too.

“Underneath The Gun”:I think Fred Durst had been sooo depressed during this time that he had to work himself out of it. Underneath The Gun carries some nice messages and is a nice song.

“Down Another Day”:It’s his depression all over. Fred Durst have learned to play guitar when he was between New Old Songs and Results May Vary. Anyways, Down Another Day is one nice song in it’s own fashion.

“Build A Bridge”:It’s the “It’ll Be OK” type of Ballad song, not a total ballad- but it’s quite nice and it brings back memories.

“Almost Over”:One of the best songs, with the more Chocolate Starfish And Hot Dog Flavored Water style on Fred’s life…

“Red Light Green Light”:The BEST song on the album featuring Snoop Dogg. It may sound quite stupid as a name, but you get the beats right in your brain and start rocking to them easily.

“Let Me Down”:It’s like Eat You Alive’s balladish version, but a love song. It’s catchy.

“The Only One”:THis is a nice song. You can get the hang of this easily and start banging your head a little.

“Lonely World”:This is the deepest song after Behind Blue Eyes. This is the deepest. Cause it’s so sweet and shaky, and Fred sounds heartbroken.

“Phenomenon”:THis is the eldest and the bestest Limp Bizkit style written all over to it. More like Significant Other yes, but it’s still good.

“Creamer(Radio Is Dead)”:This is the song of mixed feelings ladies and gentlemen. This is the mixed feelings.

“Head For The Barricade”:I think the chorus comes after “Counterfeit”. You would, without a doubt, remember the scratching act of DJ Lethal as:“Stick 'em, ha ha ha stick 'em!”. Head For The Barricade is a rock song to the fullest.

“Behind Blue Eyes”:I think Fred had to grow up without wanting to, and he didn’t like facing the reality too much. It made me cry. The songs that make me cry are:“Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely”, “Missing You” by P.Diddy, “Nothing Else Matters” by Metallica and “Blow Away” by Staind, add “Behind Blue Eyes” to the coloumn.

“Drown”:THe perfect ending.

As you look back to St.Anger, 14 Shades Of Grey, Mete no wait not Meteora- Darkhorse, lovehatetragedy, you’ll see that these rock bands are kinda changing but staying around. Their works may not be one of their best five albums or two albums even, but they are quite good in their own spin. Results May Vary kinda did the best by not making another Meteora(clone album) case but not changing it so differently as St.Anger, standing in the middle.

RUN AND GET IT HYNEDAMMIT!!!

That is if you have liked Limp Bizkit’s significant other and 3 dollar bill,y’all$:mwahaha:

Originally posted by Joker Loire Of The Turks
“Behind Blue Eyes”:I think Fred had to grow up without wanting to, and he didn’t like facing the reality too much. It made me cry. The songs that make me cry are:“Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely”, “Missing You” by P.Diddy, “Nothing Else Matters” by Metallica and “Blow Away” by Staind, add “Behind Blue Eyes” to the coloumn.

Did you know this was a cover of a song by The Who or did you think it was an original? Also, if you didnt know it was a cover, or you dont have the original version, get it.

Underneath the Gun? How the fuck can you be underneath a gun? Yeah… another smoothe move by Fred Durst… :noway:

Originally posted by Gila-Monster

Instead, I say you should download these songs instead: Slayer - Angel of Death, Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss, Metallica - Creeping Death, Metallica - Ride The Lightning, Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast, Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name, Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills, Iron Maiden - The Trooper, Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight, Iron Maiden - Powerslave, Black Sabbath - War Pigs, Black Sabbath - Iron Man, Anthrax - Among the Living, Judas Priest - Breaking the Law, Judas Priest - Stained Class, Judas Priest - Beyond The Realms of Death, Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengence, Megadeth - Rust in Peace, Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction, Megadeth - Sweating Bullets, Megadeth - Set The World Afire, Pantera - Walk, Pantera - Cowboys From Hell, and Venom - Welcome to Hell. I could recommend a lot more songs, but that should be enough… Just download those instead of Limp Bizkit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone likes power-metal…

Funny “Limp Bizkit” flash

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Underneath the Gun? How the fuck can you be underneath a gun? Yeah… another smoothe move by Fred Durst… :noway:

Ride the Lightning? How the fuck can you ride a lightning bolt?
Seasons in the Abyss? If it’s an abyss, how can there be any notion of seasons if there is nothing?
Many other such things can be said.

liek toly.

Originally posted by Steve
Ride the Lightning? How the fuck can you ride a lightning bolt?
Seasons in the Abyss? If it’s an abyss, how can there be any notion of seasons if there is nothing?
Many other such things can be said.

Dude… that’s the genius of those song names… they provoke thought. Where as Underneath a Gun, that just doesn’t make sense… I mean, what, is it some big heavy gun that’ll crush him?

Devillion: I don’t have any power metal songs listed there…

*edit: Heh, I’m not saying Metallica and Slayer made those songs to provoke thought though, it’s thrash, it’s supposed to be good fast music…

You also have to take the song lyrics into context. “Ride the Lightning” means something after you analyze the lyrics. We haven’t heard “Underneath the Gun”, so whether or not it has any meaning we don’t really know; however seeing as how this is Fred Durst we’re talking about, it’s predictable that he has no such underlying meaning.

It’s the way you phrased it, Gila.

Originally posted by Steve
It’s the way you phrased it, Gila.

This is a sentence fragment. F!

I know Behind Blue Eyes was a cover song, what am I, dumb deaf dead and blind?

How can you be Underneath The Gun? When someone pulls it on you.

How can there be a Temple Of Boom? How can you find a 3 dollar bill? How can you find out what Urban Discipline is?

Etc. etc.

How can you find a 3 dollar bill?

Easily. They exist you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

How can you be Underneath The Gun? When someone pulls it on you.

How are you underneath it? That’s more like, in front of it, or something… But whatever, you crazy kids and your “cool” “music”.