Life got ya down?

For all those who are realists…or have just accepted life’s difficulties, there’s a way for you to go about it in a more humorously pessimistic way. Ladies and gents, I give you http://www.despair.com

LMFAO I need those, perfect Valentines Day gift…and x-mas/birthday gift too. “Do my dishes” :mwahaha:

Yes the “Dysfunctional” and “Dejected” Bittersweets are a work of art aren’t they?

What gets me is how they can trademark a “frownie” lol :frowning:

and then the picture of the guy:

“A Despair employee struggles to manufacture a Frowny™.” LMAO

I LOVE this damn site. I want their calander. :mwahaha:

One of my favorate lines:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

I wish they just had a day by day calendar or a big compiliation of those demotivators. That’s the best part of the site.

I really need to stop browsing nice online stores at 3 am when I’m bored, I ordered the Indifference Desktopper, funny thing is that I’m actually said basically that once or twice.

Idiocy

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”

Big Nutter
Now In my Sig

I need a new site to browse when I’m bored. Thanks Herr!

For every winner there are dozens of losers, odds are your one of them. ^^

That’s some seriously funny shit. I wonder what my boss is gonna say when I hand her the ultradolt plaque I just ordered.

“You’re fired”? :smiley:

You don’t see the humour in that?

My favorite is laziness. “Success is a journey, not a destination, so stop running.”

Added to my Bookmarks. Idon’t think I’ll be buying anything, though.

So much neat.
So little money.

Haw, maybe one day I’ll buy some of that.

I have never laughed so hard at depressing stuff before…except maybe during MST3K, but that was different.

MST3K was just pure sarcasm and poking fun of shitty movies despite its hilarity. Despair.com is more or less for the emotionally lazy, pessimistic, realistic, etc. One of my definite faves right next to Maddox.

have you guys ever seen http://www.grouphug.us ?
that stuff will REALLY make you happy that you aren’t one of them.
(Likewise, its a very disturbing site, VERY creepy)