Least Favorite Final Fantasy?

I hate Number 4. I can’t get more than an hour in to it before I have to turn it off.

What does YOU hate?

I said 11, simply because I’m not really a fan of MMORPGs.

I hate number one, because it’s just so…blah. Compared to the other ones it stinks!!!

Well um it would help if you took the system and time the games were made…so yeah it’s obvious you would think 1 sucks compared to like 8 or 10 or whatever…

I don’t just mean the system, I mean the story!!! I just think they could’ve done a lot better.

Well, that’s what I mean. It’s useless to compare old FF’s to the new one’s. Just take the game for what it is, and keep in mind when it was made.

I think everything after 9 is awful.

I hate Final Fantasy 4: Ninja Storm

I thought everything after 7 was a waste of time for the most part, and even 7 was really pushing it at times. What I want to know is when did Final Fantasy stop focusing quite so much on thwe fantasy part, and start working in more of a Sci-Fi feel.

Final Fantasy X-2. It is good, but nto quite as good as the rest. FFTA isn’t part of the actual series, otherwise it would be the worst.

I can’t fucking stand Final Fantasy Tactics. I can’t get mor than 15 or so minutes in without throwing something.

I really didn’t like FF CC since it’s a really dumb storyline that gets repeatative after the first half hour. You may get to choose a bit of what the character looks like but no real personality choice and most of the appearences were the pits.

X-2, for having the stupidest “Job System” I have ever come across in videogaming. After all, if only 1 or two of the jobs are worth using, and using skills like Armor Break ends up taking so much charge time for so little difference in damage to the enemy, why not just hold X the whole battle and physical attack the enemy until it falls?

That’s right; I was stuck on a boss in FFX-2 (Magus Sisters). Want to know why? Because I was fighting strategically, that’s why! I found that abandoning my strategies I use in pretty much every other RPG worked quite well in FFX-2, and simply selecting Attack over and over again as fast as I could to beat down the enemies was the way to go! Why, even the final boss was defeated with this one miraculous strategy alone! Who needs interesting classes like Gun Mage and Trainer when you can win the game quite easily with just TWO commands: Attack and Item?

Oh, and please don’t get me started on Rikku.

The only one out of all of them that I hate, is FF11. Because of having to pay to play every month or whatever. Which I just fine annoying.

Blasphemy! You die now!

I really couldn’t get into X.

Number 4 is kinda boring

Yeah, it sucks that you have to pay to play. Square Enix should just dig into their profits on everything else to upkeep their what, 20 servers which receive lots of traffic. Damn them for wanting to make a profit off FFXI.

Agreed

The problem with the pay to play on it is the obscene charge for the game itself before you can actually play. I have no problems paying for an online game but they could at least sell the discs for a more manageable price.

And also…

I found that abandoning my strategies I use in pretty much every other RPG worked quite well in FFX-2, and simply selecting Attack over and over again as fast as I could to beat down the enemies was the way to go!

Well, that strategy works fine in every other FF.