Last names: character and real?

You will never find out my character’s last name! <b>Never</b>!

In Real Life = Matthew Harvey. But everyone mostly knows me by my surname, Harvey.

As for RPGC, I guess you could say “Soldier”, but that sounds more like a title, than a name. So I’ll tell you a secret, my true RPGC name is Angelo Dreator.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
You will never find out my character’s last name! <b>Never</b>!
Alvein. Guo.

Mine:

none
Mantha

Last name for RPGC: Sherrick
Last name for Life: Sherrick

My real name: censored Galloway
My RPGC name: d Galloway

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
Except in VP, Frey was named Frei and was a cute girl who gave Valkyrie a hug in the intro. 8)

Yeah I don’t get why that was so…

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
I suppose “Almasy” would be the characteral last name,

Wouldn’t it be “von Almasy”?

Originally posted by Xelopheris
[b]Alvein. Guo.

Mine:

none
Mantha [/b]

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

LAWL EDITED POST YEARS LATER TO TAKE OUT MAH NAME.

For anything that I use a real sounding name on, I go by Dekar Ragosa for some reason, if not I’ll just use Epicgamer. And if you want my real name, it’s not that hard to find.

RPGC: None
RL: You Wish

My real last name is Khairul.

Theoretically my RPGC last name should be Edge but I fused the words together so yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Full name of character: Mirania Sapphire Falcon Lialana
Real Life: Sarah Prendergast

The link is what I got when I did a Google search on my name, the person mentioned was born 110 years before me, to the day.

RPG: Isn’t RPT long enough all ready? I’ve tagged “Landover” onto it in the past when called for.

Real: CELGEIBEZRP (not necessarily in that order, but I swear those are the right letters. Do you know how difficult it is to make anagrams with that kind of name?)

Last name is Hat, my full name is ClothHat Hat.

Real name is Peter Carter, you may not call me Peter Pan or Peter Pumpkin eater.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
His loud tie was the joke of the office.

his LOUD tie?? man that’d be annoying, especially during important business meetings.

Why would I have a last name for my screen name though… Uhh, let’s say it’s Steve. Yep, Gila-Monster Steve.
My real last name, well… it’s French, and I failed French 8, so I can’t spell it. Yep, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

RPGC name: Gerard Insertgoodlastnamehere.

Kairi Tsubunni.

Real name- Bianca Thomson(heh sounds mexican don’t itsarcasm)
But plenty of people call me BAT. cause that’s what my initials spell.

RPGC alias: Zhou Yu
RP Forum character: Sairan Cyljan

I refuse to reveal any part of my real name.