Last names: character and real?

Chris Beck.
Last name for Kagon is Ungarte. Used to be an old DND/MUD-ing character name I used.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/subpages/crotanks.shtml

Cybercompost.

Ken Arthur Rountree.

RPGC Persona name thingie: LordKaiok is short for Lord Kai Okarian. I made the Kai Okarian up when I played D1…

Uh…garbage? I don’t know. :stuck_out_tongue: lol.

My name is Jamie Obeso though. I love my name.

Well, people know me as just “X”, so, I dunno, “2K”?

I also go by Elthiar Melie. Came up when playing NWN as an elven name, so that’s my character’s old name. long story.

As for RL, my name is Ben Start. Yes, START. My name sucks.

Nulani t’Acraya

Riann Ti-Xi Collin

And who’s Frey, exactly?

Fun fact: The three goddesses Urd, Skuld, and Belldandy in the anime “Oh My Goddess” are based on the Norse myth of the three Norns (or Fates) Urd, Skuld, and Verdande.

Frey is the god of fertility. badapish

And actually, the Hell in our names was taking from “<I>Häl</I>singland”, the name of a state of Sweden. Sorry for being a spoilsport ^^;;

MY last name is, “the great and all-powerful warrior with --”

“-- an ego bigger than his airship.”

Well uh, Evangelion would be my last name. My full name would be (duhn duhn duhn)

Neon Genesis Evangelion

geeky laugh

Don’t ask. I wasn’t feeling particularly creative on the day I joined (February 23rd) and have been stuck with Eva ever since.

My real name is Ashley Yvonne, though my internet persona is “Ash”. Nothing more, nothing less. it just circled around in a large community I frequent, and I am just “Ash”. I don’t think those people even acknowledge my last name.

EDIT: Btw, for people who were talking about Frey, well he’s my avatar’s (Freya) brother. And well yes I just felt like adding that in.

hehehe manly um oh my names. suppose Seth Lonestrike/Videospirit are my character’s names and my real one is Jeremy Buchanan.

Esker.

Rogers.

RPGC “Name” or “Names?” well, first we had Hulla Mahulla, which was supposed to have been some form of Buddhist god or something but I’m now convinced was just the ramblings of a drunk 12 year-old (you think I’m making that part up, don’t you? :wink: )

Neb’s surname would, I guess, be “Agram”, hence making up “Nebagram”. Which is also bollocks.

Don’t ask me where I come up with all this :wink:

Character: Xero (my interpretation is that dragons don’t have last names and the the title “Bahamut” is given to the king)

I supposed that countryguy could be my last name, I’d just have to make an X name for myself instead of just “X”.

My real name is Alexander Deerkop. But just Alex if you please.

I suppose “Almasy” would be the characteral last name, but I never use it. I just go by Kaiser. In fact, I’ve considered requesting that my handle be shortened to just “Kaiser” but I’m lazy.

Real name…

Uh uh uh! No telling! [That’s been a closely guarded secret ever since I’ve been wandering around the net. I kinda like being unknown…]

EDIT: Btw, for people who were talking about Frey, well he’s my avatar’s (Freya) brother. And well yes I just felt like adding that in.

Except in VP, Frey was named Frei and was a cute girl who gave Valkyrie a hug in the intro. 8)

Real name: Sean Arthur Patrick Rooney; Sean for my father (John), Arthur was my great-grandfather, Patrick is my confirmation name (chosen for the patron saint of Ireland).

RPGC name: Hmm, I don’t have one. There’s a reason I didn’t capitalize demigod. I’ve never actually had an internet persona, I use JOATMON (Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None) whenever I can, but wanted something different here.