Kitty...

Finally someone who is on my fucking side. And the guy with the thing in his sig is Wilfredo Martinez.

EDIT: I’m pathetic? How so?

yeah wilfredo martinez thats it… thanks…

there are no sides… there are only opinions…

Jyou people are making way to big a deal over this. I have accepted death and know how to move on. My grandpa died the day before my birthday, my friend phillip commited suicide, his best friend did the same, then that same year two of my friends died in car wrecks. I know death well and I moved on a long time ago. I just needed to tell someone how I felt so my emotions wouldn’t be so bottled up, okay? I’m fine. I just wanted to tell someone.

Hayes, I’m sorry about your grandpa.

don’t make other people suffer cause you have alex

Vyrse… how am I making people suffer by sharing my feelings? You seem like and A$$hole about now.

Alyx, he means me. That is my name in real life.
Meh, my grandad died happy, we took to Wexford (Ireland) where he was born, and we stayed in a cottage and had a holiday.

Originally posted by Alyx
Jyou people are making way to big a deal over this.

that’s what we humans always do… turn a fly into an elephant

You know guys, there are PMs…

I’m sorry to hear you have suffered so many losses Alyx. You have my symphathy. I’ve lost two of my favorite teachers, one in middle school, and antoher right before I graduated high school. The sadness one goes through is uncomprehensible and should not be mocked in any way.

True, but I try not to get close to people anymore, I wish not to experiance anymore sadness. Most of best friends have died. I don’t want to be hurt anymore. Yeah so life isn’t fair, I’ve gotten over it and just distance myself from the world.

Originally posted by |Damage|
anyway… this is the first time i’ve seen hostility around here…

O_o

Guh. Please tell me I wasn’t like you guys -_-

Alyx: Sorry for your loss, and for the assholes in the thread that were on both sides of the argument. All because they couldn’t take it to PMs.

Sorry for the lost of your kitty Alyx… But whatever you do, do not distance yourself from the world… That is so… Wrong. I agree with you about the fact that you should share your emotions with others so that your feelings would not be bottled up inside of you.

pokes the mods hello? Somebody home? If I remember right they had one cute little fight in the FFcompendium too, may I ask if somebody’s ever gonna tell them that this kinda stuff belongs into PMs? :moogle:

someone already asked

Wait uhh, how the hell did a post about something sacred and sad like the death of a loved one turn into a fucking lame-ass internet argument? I don’t know, but all I know is Seph Hayes, Revolutionary, Damage, vyse, don’t turn important posts into stupid posts. That’s just…really mean and wrong.

And might I just insert my own two cents; it is a person’s prerogative to feel however they wish, especially about something as serious as death. Let it be.

My sincerest condolences, Alyx.

-Mazrim Taim

Consider yourselves warned Hayes, Damage, vyse and Revolutionary.

hmm i never really participated but anyway… warning taken

I’m closing this, because of the argument. Sorry Alyx, but some people just feel the need to derail a thread no matter how important.