Kitty...

My mother and I found a kitten a month ago and it had a cold. We took it the vet and gave it medicine and it got better. For two weeks it was fine, playing like all kittens do. Then this weekend it got ammonia and died last night at a VetER. I wasn’t even with her when she died. They brought her in so I could she her I held my dead cat crying for an hour or so. She was the only cat I ever owned and her name was Anastasia butterscotch caramel sapphire madison presious kitty auiler. We called her Anastasia for short. I needed to tell someone this, and since i have no life you are the peolple I get to tell it to. I’m sorry that this is just a depressing little thread here, but I’m sad…

I have some kitty news, but I wanted to make a thread on it. now it will look like i’m copying you. even though my kitty isnt dead.

that’s sad… nice name it had anyway it’s a shame to put so much effort in something and then something like that happens…

descend the shades of night
death shines her golden light
across a blackened sky
the shades of night descend

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I have some kitty news, but I wanted to make a thread on it. now it will look like i’m copying you. even though my kitty isnt dead.

I’m so sorry I posted about my cat dying.

It’s ok, just don’t let it happen again.

Originally posted by Alyx
I’m so sorry I posted about my cat dying.

if posts could kill

No, Alyx, don’t be sorry. This message board is for us to talk about whatever we want or need to, and expressing your sadness over a dead pet certainly counts. Anybody who disagrees can just go read another thread.

As for your Kitty, think about this: thanks to you, she got to live -HAPPY- for two weeks more than she would have had otherwise. Don’t feel like you failed, feel like you achieved something. Take it from someone who had a LOT of pets in his life (dogs, mostly) and lost them (animals just don’t live as long as people, it’s a fact of life.)

She was just a kitten though. Its not fair, She was a sweet cat to. She liked to cuddle, and to petted and picked and…

/me shoots God

lifes not fair… I’ll never accept that

We don’t live in a fair world, people. Worse things happen every day, to someone, somewhere. It’s just part of the Grand Scheme of Things; don’t waste time trying to understand it, you’ll just depress yourself into helplessness. Focus on things that you CAN change; you failed with this pet, Alyx, but you may have better luck with the next. You won’t know if you don’t try, thought.

For now, yeah, let that anger and bitterness bleed out of you, never keep it inside. But THEN, get on with your life. There are lots of happy things in life, you’ll find them as well. Trust me.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
[b]We don’t live in a fair world, people. Worse things happen every day, to someone, somewhere. It’s just part of the Grand Scheme of Things; don’t waste time trying to understand it, you’ll just depress yourself into helplessness. Focus on things that you CAN change; you failed with this pet, Alyx, but you may have better luck with the next. You won’t know if you don’t try, thought.

For now, yeah, let that anger and bitterness bleed out of you, never keep it inside. But THEN, get on with your life. There are lots of happy things in life, you’ll find them as well. Trust me. [/b]

great post

it died of WHAT?!

Ammonia apparently, Sin. She probably meant pneumonia. Unless it actually did die of NH3…

Yes, sad indeed…one day, there was a kitten that was run over in my front yard, apparently it has hit in the head, cause it was jumping all over the place with its eye hanging out, I didn’t even know th ecat for 5 minutes and I cried whe it stopped moving…

Animals shouldn’t die…we should for poisoning this world and being such inpure creatures…

My first per Chihuahua got run over, the guy didn’t even stop when we chased him…it was the day before Thanksgiving too…I cried for a long time for him…

I’m very sorry for your loss Alyx. I know too well how it feels to lose a fist pet.

I’m sorry to hear that as well, Alyx, but as Wil said it’s not your fault. And think about it, now she had a chance to die warm and safe, I take it from the “found a kitten” comment that she didn’t have a home when you and your mum found her, so if you hadn’t then she could have died cold and lonely instead. You gave her a lot of happiness, even if her life was cut short.

:too bad; I’m still sad.

Of course you are Alyx, and that shows how much you loved her, and I’m sure that she knows that.

My condolences for your tragic loss.

My condolences.

All things live, and all things die. Death does not tell the difference between insect, man, and god.