Kingdom Hearts...

Okay. I found this really good site about The Secret Ending and Deep Dive if you know what DD is. Anyway, this is the site below, and I suggest the person who monitors the Kingdom Hearts page for here reads it, too!

www.ansemreport.com

It has info on the three new pages of Ansem’s Report, screenshots for The Secret Ending and Deep Dive and some detailed info on the second Kingdom Hearts, which looks WAY better than nuber one!

PS: Um…not too sure if I should have put those things as spoilers, 'cause…lotsa people probably know about it…

Did you know that the dual keyblade wielding Unkown is the same secret boss you fight in KH:FM? Speculation is running high on DD but personally I believe Uknown is Sora, Blind is Riku and Eyes is either an evil Sora or maybe Kairi But ya gotta admit DD is fucking cool. The scene where Unknown lays teh smackdown on the Neo Shadows is worth it alone. Not to mention Blind and Unknown are fucking cool.

An interessting site.

“Deep Dive” is a must see if you like KH.

This movie totally kicks major ass. Now see when they make KH2 if we can do shit like that, definately a best buy. Espeacially the whole dual weilding keyblade thing. Thats just making me go all :yipee: and:cool:

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
This movie totally kicks major ass. Now see when they make KH2 if we can do shit like that, definately a best buy. Espeacially the whole dual weilding keyblade thing. Thats just making me go all :yipee: and:cool:

I hope they have more FF characters. I want to see some FF6 and 9 characters, and some Enix ones too.

Hey, Cool site. I loved the pics, Go Pics!!!

me_Ladie

I have to agree, the pictures were very well done! And yeah…The Dual Weilding Unknown was the coolest Unknown there was!

Originally posted by Chibi Chicky
I have to agree, the pictures were very well done! And yeah…The Dual Weilding Unknown was the coolest Unknown there was!

I think the dual weilding unknown might be another form of Sora.I know it might be unlickly, but it’s a feeling I have.

You know what I really think? Square-Enix are gonna let us speculate, then shock us all with something completely different to what we thought it would be.

Nods Well, don’t know about everyone else, but that wouldn’t be much of a surprise to me!

Originally posted by MS1
I hope they have more FF characters. I want to see some FF6 and 9 characters, and some Enix ones too.

Fighter and Black Mage !!!

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
Fighter and Black Mage !!!

I want Vivi!!!
Oh and Terra and Celes.

I’m glad that Aeris is in it…but what about Tifa? And Yuna? And Rydia? I mean, come on…get some awesome girls into that game! It would make it so much better!

(Most of the awesome guys are already in there…)

Hmmm that reminds me. I want Aireth back and Cloud, but I also want Tifa and Barret and Vincent.

Vincent’s okay, but I really don’t like Barret very much, although he is slightly humorous at times!

If we want humour, bring in Cait Sith…

Never found Cait Sith funny. I would rather have Barret.:suckah:

Sorry, But I have to agree with Cait Sith, she’s the best.

Me_Ladie

Erm…Me_Ladie…Cait Sith is a ‘he’

TYPO!!! Sorry PEOPLES. shut up stupid Cat Lady, I’ll find someone to eat you and next time you get shut in a fridge I won’t help you!