Kingdom Hearts...

Originally posted by me_ladie
TYPO!!! Sorry PEOPLES. shut up stupid Cat Lady, I’ll find someone to eat you and next time you get shut in a fridge I won’t help you!

One, if I’m stupid, well…we won’t even get to you. Two, if anyone eats me I’ll scratch my way out…from the inside if I have to, and third, I won’t need you to help me out of the fridge the next time I get stuck in it!

hmm has anyone heard of kingdom hhearts 3rd mix? its where you can play assephrioth and cloud. i saw it while i was in japan

puts the rubber hammer on his shoulder and i wouldnt let anyone hurt you kitty.

Aw…! Wish I had it! And Shin…will you please empty out your Inbox…again!

sorry

Like I said. I never found Cait Sith funny. But hey whatever makes you happy.:thud:

Shin that’s bullshit. There is only Final Mix and the only thing in that is Showdown of Fate, a battle between Seph and Cloud. Anything else is bullshit, and nonexistant. Hell, I would love it if that were true. I would throw myself before SE and squel in orgasmic joy in thanks to them for creating something so beautiful, the sad thing is it aint true.

Final Mix also has a secret ending, and a bunch of extra items and weapons and whatnot.

How come I have heard of this? Is there an american version if there is :yipee: :cool: . If not then:too bad; :thud:. But it does sound cool.

No, it’s just in Japan (and Europe, I believe, though I may be wrong).

Cid, if it was in Europe I wouldn’t be here. I’d be playing it, playing it again, again then maybe play it some more, then again and then maybe think about considering maybe having a rest.

So its either learn how to read japanese or no dice. Rats::doh::

Cool thing is the voice acting is in English.

Sweet this is me now:yipee: :cool: :yipee: :cool: :yipee: :cool: O and how much does it cost.

What, regular kingdom hearts or final mix? I’ve looked and can’t find final mix very easily. On ebay you could probably get it for…50-60 I guess. Otherwise you might have to import it. KH should run for about 35-50. (All prices in USD)