Kingdom Hearts 2

This is not the sequel. Chain Of Memories is the sequel and KH2 is the third game in the series. Although I have no evidence of this I have been recently searching for some images of the Dual Wielder and stumbled upon some sites that show this.

I won’t buy Kingdom Hearts for GBA.

coughcoughemulationcoughcough

Think of those who do not own GBA’s, like my friends, they love KH yet they do not own a GBA so when they play KH2 they will be as confused as hell.

KH:Chain of Memories is just a side adventure i read somewhere.Apparently, it helps understand the plot of KH2, but it’s not necessarily needed. It just explains some stuff.

that’s a bit stupid isn’t it. releasing 1 and 3 on one platform and 2 on another.:fungah: :too bad;

Originally posted by vyse the legend
that’s a bit stupid isn’t it. releasing 1 and 3 on one platform and 2 on another.:fungah: :too bad;

No kidding. Square-Enix wouldn’t do that. Actually no games company would do that. That means KH:Chain of Memories will be a side adventure.

My point exactly.

Square-Enix calls Chain of Memories KH 1.5 unofficially. It is a sidequest kinda thing.

Well KH2 is set years after CoM, not KH1, but I’ll get both ANYWAY but the point is those who do not play CoN will still be confused on some aspects of the plot.

According to EGM, Cloud is playable in Chain of Memories.

Originally posted by Crotanks
According to EGM, Cloud is playable in Chain of Memories.

Fanboys/girls are going to freak out.

Indeed. But I’ll end up getting both either way.

Cro, why should that be a spoiler? And there is no speculation, he IS playable. Now if Sephy was playable, that would deal out so much pwnage it won’t even be funny.

Because I decided to make it in a damn spoiler tag.

Point taken.

Alex, are you obsessed with Sephiroth you arm slashing freak?

Sephiroth would own you all, especially if he got all of his techniques from KH.

You would be so ownish if you could play as sephy from KH1 in KH:CoM. I will probaly get both also, but I got to get my sp first.

I thought KH2 was the direct sequal to KH1. Chain of Memories is just a side story that occurs in between KH1 and 2. Btw, the timeline of KH2 is set a year after KH1.

This alas I knew.