Kingdom Hearts 2

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Sephiroth would own you all, especially if he got all of his techniques from KH.

From the Grand List of Role Playing Game Cliches:

1. Law of NPC Relativity (Magus Rule)
    Characters can accomplish superhuman physical feats, defeat enemies with one hand tied behind their back and use incredible abilities – until they join your party and you can control them. Then these wonderful powers all vanish, along with most of their hit points.

Well KH2 is set years after CoM, not KH1, but I’ll get both ANYWAY but the point is those who do not play CoN will still be confused on some aspects of the plot.

So you know…eh? Just wanna make sure, since you DID say that KH2 is set YEARS after CoM. I guess you also know that KH2 is the direct sequel to KH1 instead of CoM, inlike what you said in the very first post.

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. CoM is set RIGHT after KH, in the very fuckinh wood it ended in, with them looking for mickey, and KH is set 1 year after all that, so which is the direct sequel then beach?

www.crystal-square-enix.com go read some real shit fool.

[b]Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. CoM is set RIGHT after KH, in the very fuckinh wood it ended in, with them looking for mickey, and KH is set 1 year after all that, so which is the direct secret then beach?

www.crystal-square-enix.com go read some real shit fool. [/b]

OMG~ I’m sooo offended~ maybe you should check out ign.com or even rpgamers, foo. I don’t even have to say anymore. It’s kewl to see you get all fueled up just because I want to share some REAL information with all those RPG lovers out there. Peace out.

Real info? Please. And The Ansem Report is fucking ~dedicated~ to KH, there is so much more there than anywhere like IGM.

KH for GBA is KH 1.5.

What’s so hard to understand about that???

It’s a fucking sidequest!! It helps to understand the plot of KH!

You don’t need to play it to understand KH 2. It helps explain KH1.

Nobody has any REAL info on either of the two upcoming games. It is known that CoM immediately follows KH1, whereas KH2 follows CoM Other than that nobody knows if it’ll be confusing or hard to understand KH2 without playing CoM. Chances are the two storylines will be orthogonal and won’t have any (or too many) crossover elements. Even if there are, I’m positive Square Enix would make sure that anyone who hasn’t played CoM would still understand perfectly what’s going on.

Originally posted by Nightblade
It’s a fucking sidequest!! It helps to understand the plot of KH!
You don’t need to play it to understand KH 2. It helps explain KH1.

WTF? No, it does help out KH2, and nothing about KH1. There are characters in this which are in KH2 the Unkowns for example. As the only Unkown in KH was the Enigmatic Man, (and that was only in Final Mix) the characters in Kh CoM ('sides the main characters) have hardly anything at all to do with KH. CoM is needed to be played if one wished to fully understand the situation with the unkowns. For fucks sake it’s an Unkown that starts Sora on his whole new quest and leadshim to lose his memory. Geez, some of you should reall check out the sites I post, that one is a good one, probably the best KH site on the net.

Oh I am so sorry. I am human, I have a life. I make mistakes.

Sorry, been pissed off/ill lately.

Let me reiterate: The game is not out yet. Even ansemreport.com doesn’t have any more info than you do, they just excessively analyze it. Just because some characters appear in CoM doesn’t mean that if you don’t play CoM you won’t understand KH2. You won’t know if that’s true until you actually play the game and see how things are set up. For example, you can read almost any Discworld book and understand it perfectly even though there were ten books before it that used the same characters.

Of course, once more you are right. But consider this, would Squeenix create CoM and have absolutely nothing to do with Kh2? I think not. but however you can still play KH2 as a game in it’s own right but however I predict there will be points in the game where non-CoM players will simply go “eh?!” of course I doubt these points to be massively influencial to the plot. But then again this is Square we are talking about, they can and do whatever we dont and do expect them to do or not to do :hahaha; :mwahaha:

I disagree Hayes. If people who never play CoM and come across a point that someone who has played will understand the significance, they won’t even notice that they are missing anything.

Yup. Either non-CoM players won’t realize it, or Square will make sure that KH2 players have some kind of concise explanation about what happened in the course of CoM. Both are perfectly viable.

Why are you acting like such a know it all Hayes? You don’t know shit other than what a few websites tell you. And who says these sites are right? Come on, use what little of a brain you have and think.

Sorc, please don’t act like a jerk. You could have phrased that far more civilly.