Kai-chan's art strikes again!

Damn, #38 was cute! Sad I missed it!

But #39 is good, too! schedules an appointment with a urologist

Now that’s an interesting picture! Say, how’d you place in the contest anyway?

Nice avatar, Kai, you mean to make it look like Timmy?

Charle, you confuse meh. >-o Nyar. Anyway… 'nother update. Time to sleep.

Originally posted by Kai-chan
Been drawing neopets too much… x_x’ I’ll try and draw something non-neopets for the next update… ^_^’ But for now, this was my entry for a design contest… which I placed first in. Mwahaha! Now if you scooz me, I tire. skoots off to bed to
draw <strike>catgirl pr0n </strike>that non-neopet thing for the next update!
</font></p>

w00t! <strike>Catgirl pr0n </strike>that non-neopet thing in the next update!

I was wondering… is that his/her/it’s own hair practically gagging him/her/it out?

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
I was wondering… is that his/her/it’s own hair practically gagging him/her/it out? [/b]

Nani? You mean the golden collar thing? O.o It’s not being gagged anywhere… Gnaws

I know I’m not s’posed to post twice in a row… but eh XD It’s been 5 or 6 days since the other one. Anyway! Another tastey update, whoo!

I think I can almost see something in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey look, I updated again! Yaaay… And if you like sexy catgirls, random amusing/stupid shirts, or just like how Kai-chan looks, then you’ll want to see this update, woosh!

drools Yummmmmmmmmmmm… Catgirl… yummeee

Now loo what you made me did? starts mopping up the puddle

…I swear if I ever see someone wearing a shirt like that, I’ll stick my home-made catears on her and call her Kai. Then I’ll grab a photo of her and call it “Photo of Kai”

Then I ask her who she is. “Kai”, you say? It’s a small world.

…Gehehe X3 I shall make a shirt like that some day when I’m not feeling lazy. Anyway! Random. Picture. Update! Not a catgirl, but it is a bunny girl. Either way, I like this picture… so I command j00 to view it! <3

Damn good pic, Kai, and I like yor story.

Very nice. I liked the previous pic too.

Very nice, Kai.

And that previous one…also nice.

Love the avvie, too. :slight_smile:

Mwaha. I updated. …I win. …meowsscoots off

Boooo-hooo-biiiiies…

That sid, Is nice. Not exactly a catgirl though, is she?

Yay! Come by the chat more often so I can dupe you in… persuade you to update :get it?:

Sorry Kai, it’s been so long since anything happened in this thread, I’m taking it down for now at least. We just have too many darn stickies. Just gimme a vissle if you want it back, tay?