Just wondering

I’m wondering why some of the board members have little images infront of all their posts. Do you people take time to actually put it there? or is it something you can have automatic after 1000 posts, which is, as far as I can tell, is it’s only presence?

:booster: It might just be me
:booster: but doing this every post
:booster: might get a little boring.

I wouldn’t have said anything, it’s just I’m noticing it on all the posts of certain people.

I’m feeling offely observant today.

They do that manually. It’s just a thing. The one image thing is okay, but talking in sprites ALL of the time is just annoying. I never read them. Speaking of which, what happened to that dude Yar Kramer?

He’s around, he just doesn’t do the sprite theaters anymore.

That’s why I don’t notice him, ha ha.

Yar was the only one who made it amusing, if you ask me.

Anyone can do it.

Look mommy! I can steal sprites! I’m SMRT!

I agree, Yar’s sprite theatre was cool.

Val and some others do it, but Yar was the only one to do sprite theater until BigNutter joined. BigNutter, if you’ve ever seen any of his posts, has about as much comedic talent as Stalin.

Stalin is hilarious, are you kidding?

“One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.”

“When we hang the capitalists we will sell them all the rope they use.”

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

ROTFFLMFAO!

Wow, either your sense of humor sucks or you’re really easily entertained. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure it’s the latter.

Everyone knows that Pol Pot was the best Stand-Up Tyrant

I dunno, Mussolini was witty in his own way.

Yar’s sucked. He was trying to be a commedian in every single post he made.

He’s wacky, and his arch nemisis was big nutter, man did he hate that guy

I’d say Sin is the funniest tyrant.

I can’t help but feel that Nutter may be the reason he no longer does it, but I won’t put words in his mouth.

SK > Sin, sorry to say.

SK is hardly a tyrant though.

Sprite theaters on the Agora have always sucked. As for the reason for the sprites in the first place, that dates back to the Miva boards. If you ever look at those things, it had horrible layout, and the easiest way to ascertain who was saying something would be to look at the sprite in front of the message. This would be Macc and Cid (I think Cid frequented Miva). Think of it as having to manually link to your avatar before every post.

Yeah, it was Macc and Cid. I tried to do it, but I was too stupid to figure it out. And too stupid to get a cool sprite.