Just wondering

I didn’t think Yar was funny either. I didn’t think any of it was funny. It was just annoying to sift through tears hair out

Oh <a href=“https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&version=1.0&os=Windows&id=10”>Adblock</a>, you are my only friend.

It actually dates even further back, to the first message boards RPGC ever had (which were based on free scripts and located on the server of Arizona State University). On those boards, Macc always started his posts with the Macc sprite. Also, if I remember correctly, later on the staff made personalized little signature images for themselves and put them at the ends of posts (and also prefixed front-page updates with them). We stopped doing that as the staff expanded.

Damn, I thought I was the only one. Funny how everyone kept quiet, yet he gave Big Nutter so much shit.

But hey, now they’re both gone! PARTY TIME!

The sprites were fine before the EZboards, but after that it became pretty stupid. One is alright, but it is sort of stupid and defeats the purpose of an avatar. Going with several is really stupid since it makes you seem like a schizo.

They’re input manually, but in general come automagically at the loss of whatever life and sense of humour you must’ve had.

I liked Yars welcome theaters…

Yeah…

Woo, the fact that I haven’t actually posted in this particular thread means I’m “gone.” Seriously though – I’ve stopped abusing the six-images-per-post limit and actually say what I mean. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to cut back being on the net and therefore I post less theaters than usual.

BN
I’ve now dropped to 2k and Nutter.

For which we are all thankfull.

Oh Nutter! Don’t listen to him, we love you! We love you and your theatre!!

Whatcha mean we, Kemosabe?

That until you get THE MSTing. After X leaves the Mail bag I may ask to do it.

And the peasants rejoiced.

Nutter’s avatar is offensive to me! How come his isn’t taken down like Izlude’s was?

I mean YOU, Kemosabe!

I found Yar’s Sprite theater to eb the most amusing of the lot, but that’s like sayying he’s smarter than yeast. Not that much of an accomplishment. Still, at least I got a chuckle out of it every now and then. And I got my spriters because I’m an attention whore. Originally, I’d wanted a Rydia sprite wearing white, but that didn’t pan out.

What is yours of, excatally? All I see is a green thing with a big head and purple clothes.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway you need to be staff to do the mailbag, which you aren’t, thank God.