Jessica Simpson

I’m talking about what’s appropriate enough for singing in church :stuck_out_tongue: If your breasts are obviously a problem, cover them up. I don’t believe the story anyways, because what kind of church would not allow someone to sing over something silly as that? (A Christian one…*sigh) But still, if it’s enough of a problem, tuck them puppies in.

Boobies good :smiley:

Sweater puppets! :D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“If you breasts are obviously a problem.” I’ve never heard breasts described as a “problem” before. o_O Maybe the little boys need to control their hormones instead. Send them outside, whatever. Anyway, I have no idea if the story’s true, but if it was, I would’ve said “screw you, crazy boob fearers” and found a better place that appreciated all of my assets. (which is what she did) :stuck_out_tongue:

Breasts not a problem? What store do you shop at then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: envious grumble

anyways, yeah, you’re right with that about the boys. But still, it’s like a story circulating that seems to make her out as the victim “oh no my breasts are too big, I can’t sing in church”. What sheltered life she must have led, poor, girl.

And hey, I agree, that’s it’s always fun to flaunt them, but when it’s in a formal place like that, there’s no need to show some skin for the fun of it. Time and place for everything.

Curse you women and your Boobmancy.

I think that Hades confuses “dislike” with “lack of talent.” I (really, really, really) dislike Christina Aguilera, but there is no arguing that she has an incredible range. Whether I ENJOY the quality of her voice is very different from whether or not she is a good singer. I’ve known good singers that have made my ears hurt (many of them sopranos… ugh).

I’ve actualy never even heard a Jessica Simpson song, the only thing I know about her is that apparently she’s some dumb cunt with her own reality show, and she has some pop CDs out.

Oh yeah, she also sells pizza with the muppets.

Bluemageone, probably not the best choice of words.

probably…

Ah, the “C” word, the only taboo word left in the english language