Japanese MTG Cards

Anyone know where I can find translations? I bought some japanese cards accidently =\

you bought japanese magic cards? what store did you go to?

It depends- are the names of the cards also in Japanese? It might seem like a dumb question, but sometimes that’s the way these things are =P

Most likely they are… I mean, otherwise Japanese people know what the card does but doesn’t know its name…

And Steve… http://www.magicthegathering.com … Go to Products on the side, and there should be an Expert Level thing, go to the set, and look through the sortable list and look by picture. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually a whole lot of Japanese people know English. Unlike in America, most foreign countries are good about being multilingual =P

well, many people down in arizona can speak spanish…myself excluded…

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
you bought japanese magic cards? what store did you go to?

Meijer

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
well, many people down in arizona can speak spanish…myself excluded…

Same in California. It’s practically required to survive here.

Cala: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/welcome works better :stuck_out_tongue:

But www.magicthegathering.com is a shorter URL. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haw, that’s one of the cards I got :stuck_out_tongue:

what expansion symbol is that again?

Nemesis, I also got some plainshift cards

Edit: Hah, my friend just gave me this:

UNGLUED!!! I remember actually playing against people with unglued cards, and they got totally fucked up, it was so fun it brings a tear to my eye.

that reminds me…once, my younger step-brother got one of the split-cards(that you can choose which part of it you’ll use)and he actually cut the thing in half. it was at this moment that he realized they were supposed to be one card…

Unglued r teh r0x0rz.

And Steve, I got the creature that does that. Flowstone Overseer. Which rules that. :stuck_out_tongue: Foil, no less!

Heh. CHAOS CONFETTI! I don’t know why, but that card is FUN.

Although I’m very surprised Meijers had Japanese M:tG cards.

i’ve heard of chaos confetti…what’s it do again?

Basically you tear the card up into pieces and throw them into the air. Any card the peices touch get sent to the graveyard.

It’s based on one Magic Tournament where someone tore up a Chaos Orb and did the same thing. (Normally you drop it from a height of a foot and any card that’s touched get sent tot eh graveyard.)

well then, it must be one of the most expendable cards in magic… waits for laughs; crickets chirp, a shotgun is heard

damn…you DO suck.