Japan is hard....

I love you <3

You only love me for my personality… :frowning:

Well, it makes up for your E.D.

SPITS OUT WHATEVER HE WAS DRINKING AT THE TIME IN A WIDE SPRAY THAT CONTINUES TO SPRAY OUT EVEN AFTER A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME HAS PASSED! EEE DEE???

Up the butt.

That quotation mark didn’t end. I think I should assume the rest of this thread will be part of your comparison.

And yeah, travelling for life experiences is a good reason to travel. Anime? Psh! More like bukakke…

i JUST WANT TO GAIN EXP AND LEVEL UP!

Hades, the game system that fails D:

What have you been eating?

I’m curious too. Do you eat out everyday? Where have you gone? Any food you really enjoyed?

Your moms holds hand up to side of mouth POOOSAAAYYY! smug laugh

But seriously. I’ve been trying everything I can. From this disgusting egg soup shit that sucked. to these cute little pound cake type baby birds (if you remember in cowboy bebop they were featured in the episode where we first meet Ed) I mostly go to 7-11 to save money, as I can get two delicious tuna rice balls for 200 yen, and it usually fills me up. if i’m super hungry I will get a PIZZAMON which is like a dumpling thingy with pizza stuff inside. so good. but i’ve also tried japanese spaghetti, sushi, this weird stuff where its rice with tomato sauce and cheese on it. which was interesting. i tried this weird chicken sandwich. my friend was sposed to make curry but didnt’ anyway. i’m hungry now so i will go to 7-11 on my way to the pokemon center. byebyebyebyey

What is a pokemon center? You pick pokemons and fight to become the greatest trainer in [strike]Japan[/strike] the world?