I've given up drinking!

Damn, you said what I was thinking. even worse was the fact that I actually drank windex while I was drunk once, I thought it was Hypnotiq. I actually think windex tastes a little better than pepsi/vodka. not much, though, and I wouldn’t recommend it.

Today maybe, but what about tomorrow?

If your liver hasn’t disintegrated yet, kudos!

Pssh, I’ll beat you after half a glass. I’m the lightest weight there is. I know little girls who can beat me at drinking!

I misplaced 1 pair of pants and quit drinking.

No wonder. Why were you drinking such a travesty? Look, if you’re going to drink vodka, drink it cold and don’t put anything in it, and eat something along with it, like salted salmon or mushrooms, or caviar, or even a goddamn pickle.

I assume that’s the customary Russian way? The characters in “The Master and Margarita” do stuff like that.

Such strange timing, Info. I just started to drink. Maybe there’s something going on here… ::dekar!::

Maybe you’ll replace me as the lightest weight in the world. Now when you get dunk, remember to insult our moms (or in your case, myabe our dads).

Indeed it is, and it’s customary for a damn good reason. Especial props to you for reading “The Master and Margarita.”

Damn, Weiila, and I remember when you came here, you seemed like such an innocent young girl. Oh, what a world, what a world…

Just what I was gonna say.

I gave up on drinking before I even had any alcohol.

For the record, I get double vision after two and half a drink with 4 cl’s of alcoholic brewage in them. Beat that.

And uhm… it would be weird if I insulted my mum in a drunken stupor, considering that she’s cheering my friend on for dragging me to bars and breaking down my “not even smelling champange on my sister’s graduation” rule. Yeah.

Pessimists the lot of ye! I’m cheering you on Info and have total confidence in you.

Thank you.

No more yaba da ba, fa ga baba?

So what will you do if a gorgeous woman offers you Sex on the Beach or a Sloe Comfortable Screw? Are you just going to turn her down?

Good luck Info. ^^

Infonick <=> No drinking

And this, kids, is what we call an oxymoron.

Psh, disbelievers. I’ll have you guys know that I still have never bought a drink, I’ve got them from other people. Also, I only drink when other people are around, it would be no fun otherwise. I also waited until I was well over 21 until I started drinking. It’ll be easier than you guys think.

As for GAP’s question. It all depend on the situation. That might be an exception…wouldn’t want to be rude.