I've been requested...

to announce my presence on these boards. Hello, I’m Steph, and I’ll be your newbie today.

May I ask whom requested you?

Hello.

Welcome to the sanitarium :ah-ha!:

:wave: hi

No one asked me to come here, I just showed up, as is my way… however, a young man named Steve requested that I make myself a welcome thread.

And hello, everyone… thank you for the welcome.

Hi.

Welcome to the boards, have fun and don’t take anything you see here too seriously.

Really? I never saw this event. And here I was thinking I’m up to date with who’s joining, what’s going on, what’s being said, etc.:thud:

(Psst everyone notice KH is NOT a favourite. This is a good sign)

Hey! What is that supposed to mean? Kingdom Hearts kicks ass.

Actually, I have this thing against Dinsey that prevented me from even buying Kingdom Hearts…

and Evangelion… there are modes of communication other than these message boards… I’m sneaky, and used one of them… evil

<center></center>

See, that’s whre you slipped up; Kingdom Hearts is one reaalllyyy kick ass game.

grins thanks Steve…

And I’ve seen it played. I haven’t any desire to play Kingdom Hearts.

Haha no guys, I meant usually when girls join up with KH as a fav they are either

a)really airheaded sounding (they respond to EVERY comment and try to play nice with everyone…well this is sometimes a good thing MAKE LOVE NOT WAR)

b)really whiney

c)15

nothing against KH. Haven’t played it.

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]Haha no guys, I meant usually when girls join up with KH as a fav they are either

a)really airheaded sounding (they respond to EVERY comment and try to play nice with everyone…well this is sometimes a good thing MAKE LOVE NOT WAR)

b)really whiney

c)15
[/b]

You forgot overly “excited”

Hello. I am Phoenix Valkyrie, resident Heraldic duelist and Ashton fangirl.

Have a barrel.

EDIT: What’s wrong with being fifteen?

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]Haha no guys, I meant usually when girls join up with KH as a fav they are either

b)really whiney

c)15

nothing against KH. Haven’t played it. [/b]

I can pretty much tell you I am none of these things. I have my opinions, and whereas I will listen and perhaps change them based on new information, I don’t change them just to please people. I am older than dirt (or will officially be older than dirt on Monday). I might be whiny… ask Steve. He’d know.

Hello, I’m Strong Bad. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

I’m Yar Kramer, but Vegeta took over my avatar.

Yeah, and I’m about ready to kick your ass over it.

Aww … But if YOU beat him up, there won’t be anything left for ME to do!

HI! I’m Lilith! [glomps Innocence and starts munching on his soul]

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
What’s wrong with being fifteen?

I think most people think you only start being mature after you’re 16.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]Hello. I am Phoenix Valkyrie, resident Heraldic duelist and Ashton fangirl.

Have a barrel.

EDIT: What’s wrong with being fifteen? [/b]

Nothing at all, except when you’re also

a) Airheaded
b)really whiney

But you’re not these things you see, because you’re not dead and because you love Star Ocean. All hail you.

Good, Innocence. I sense a strong future at RPGC ahead of you.

Am I being too mean against those other girls? Ive had a consience attack ;_;

EDIT: Shuddap Ren