Yar.
poke poke
FEMALE :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
[b]

HI! I’m Lilith! [glomps Innocence and starts munching on his soul]
[/b]

her

I’m a girl, not that I would want to be glomped and/or have my soul munched, I just feel as though I should make sure you know you’re doing it to a chick :hahaha;

And thanks, Crotanks, for the welcome…

'allo. Got something for ya…

Go <a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/forumrules.shtml”>here.</a> You’re only allowed to look at this once.

In two days, I will give you a test on these rules. Pass and you can stay and get a free lapdancer from me. If you fail, you get a lapdance from Megaman984 and get banned.

Note that at any time before, during, or after said test, you may request a lapdance from anyone at RPGC, but it’ll cost ya.

Eh, somehow I don’t think that’ll work for girls. Gotta find something.

Originally posted by Cala
[b]'allo. Got something for ya…

Go <a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/forumrules.shtml”>here.</a> You’re only allowed to look at this once.

In two days, I will give you a test on these rules. Pass and you can stay and get a free lapdancer from me. If you fail, you get a lapdance from Megaman984 and get banned.

Note that at any time before, during, or after said test, you may request a lapdance from anyone at RPGC, but it’ll cost ya.

Eh, somehow I don’t think that’ll work for girls. Gotta find something. [/b]

LMAO

Steve has told us many, many horrible stories about you. >.>

Ya know, come to think of it, I gotta find a new reward/punishment thing since I don’t feel like giving random strangers lapdances.

Cala: Men can perform lapdance, but it’s one of the most yaoi’ese things you’ll ever see. As for something new, I suggest the good old strip and stuff.

Presicely. Men who…shimmy whilst lapdancing are just funny looking. You expect them to dislocate a hip or something because it’s so different looking for a woman. Not that i saw one or anything >.>

Originally posted by Cless Alvein

Has he now?

I assure you that the stories about my being the Pledge Mother for the new girls in my sorority are all untrue. I never MADE them streak Co-Ed dorm.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein

Uh?

Originally posted by Innocence
[b]Has he now?

I assure you that the stories about my being the Pledge Mother for the new girls in my sorority are all untrue. I never MADE them streak Co-Ed dorm. [/b]

We heard about the one where you and [CENSORED] had wild, crazy [CENSORED] by [CENSORED].

Either way, welcome. You should fit right in, without any problem.
looks at the time
Hmmm… The rubber mallet delivery is late. Odd.

Originally posted by Cala
We heard about the one where you and [CENSORED] had wild, crazy [CENSORED] by [CENSORED].

Most of Gustavus campus and I had wild crazy Macarena time by the statue of Gustav II Adolf. I admit it. starts singing HEEEEEY Macarena!

Originally posted by Evangelion
Presicely. Men who…shimmy whilst lapdancing are just funny looking. You expect them to dislocate a hip or something because it’s so different looking for a woman. Not that i saw one or anything >.>

Actually, no. Dancers from both sexes are supposed to not move their chests while dancing. It’s all about the lap and waist.

I found this pic. So you see, they do it too. But I’ll just stick to the good old version where men only watch and women dance. I believe in sexual equalitarism, but lapdancing is really off limits to guys.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]Actually, no. Dancers from both sexes are supposed to not move their chests while dancing. It’s all about the lap and waist.

I found this pic. So you see, they do it too. But I’ll just stick to the good old version where men only watch and women dance. I believe in sexual equalitarism, but lapdancing is really off limits to guys. [/b]

We must have a different version of lap dancing in mind. Wouldn’t you be required to move the hips as part of the waist? That’s what I meant.

Hi.

*passes you a handgun

Have fun!

>.>

<.<

What a friendly forum! People are passing me random firearms! Niiiice…

Ooops… i was mistaking hips for ribs and vice-versa >_<

Originally posted by Innocence
What a friendly forum! People are passing me random firearms! Niiiice…

Every Newbie gets one.