I'm gonna go...

Next month I will have been here for three years. I was here when many of you joined, and I was the one to eat your face and scream at you for being new. All this time, I never noticed I was just screaming for attention. Attention that I cant get in real life. I didnt realize that I’m an attention whore. But thats what I am. And thats why i’m leaving. I cant stay here being cautious about the threads or posts I make. Worrying that I’m being an attention whore. I cant stand being the stupidest, and most unrespected person here. So I’m gonna go. It’s been a great three years. For a while you were the only happiness I had. And you will always have a place in my heart. But all good things must come to an end, right? Good bye.

DON’T LEAVE!

;_;

Don’t forget to leave your keys when you get out.

(5 bucks he opens a “I’m back!1!11” thread in less than a month)

You will be missed, Charlemagne. Godspeed.

O_o

Charle, you are HARDLY the stupidest, least respected person here. DON’T make me bring out the list of people who are all tied for first in that contest. Not to mention the list of people who joined because they wanted attention.

And besides, what would you do without us? Without me? :too bad;

But if you really do leave, you owe me. Like, send me an email every so often, or something.

Y’know, when I mentionned attention whoring in the other thread, I never said it was a crime or a negative thing. One of the funniest guys I know just loves the spotlight. Whatever you choose to do is your choice alone as we all have our paths in life, but whatever path you choose, do not choose with regret. Better to walk proudly with your own decisions than to go because you THINK other people dislike you or some crap like that.

Dude this is starting to suck. Ive only been here a couple of months and two people have left. What is wrong with the forums that are making people leave. Lets just hope that nobody else that is cool leaves. Thats right your cool Charl, but its your decision so see ya later. Have a great life.:cool:

I hate it when someone I like leaves just because they think they aren’t liked and/or are sub-par.

Don’t go Charl! You are one of the most unique people here and I enjoy your sense of humor. Like Zero said, being an attention whore is not neccessarily a bad thing. So, come back and have fun.

I don’t want you to leave, Charl, but if you must, remember to take your soul on the way out.

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
Dude this is starting to suck. Ive only been here a couple of months and two people have left.

This is a messageboard, we have over seven hundred members, half are inactive, half of the remaining half doesn’t post, half of that half are regulars. You make it sound like two people leaving is an occurance like haley’s comet.

Pfft he probably wont even leave or he’ll be back very soon…no one can escape here that easily, it’s been proven with all the other threads. if he loves the people here this much then…yes he’ll be back…

Well, Z, you know it would be cool if Mark Twain was born the day one person left the MB then died the next day that someone left. It would be like RPGCosmic Harmony.

Bye Charl. ;_;

Originally posted by Megaman984
Well, Z, you know it would be cool if Mark Twain was born the day one person left the MB then died the next day that someone left. It would be like RPGCosmic Harmony.

Indubitably old chap, indubitably.

Originally posted by Sinistral
You people are so gullible it boggles my mind.

Charle don’t leave, what would these forums do without you’re sense of humor???

See you in a few days.

And, a huge chunk of RPGC leaves…

I am not sure if you are serious, but I sincerely hope you are not…

Nevertheless, take care, King of Early Medivel Europe.

Dibs on being the new official newbie face-eater.