I'm gonna go...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo breathes ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Charl, you’re irreplacable. I don’t know if I’ve said this before, but out of everyone on these boards, you’re my hero. So what if you’re an attention whore? You’ve got a great sense of humor, and people need to be able to laugh. You don’t have to leave here while you try to get attention in real life.

But on the other hand, real life is infinately more important than this message board, and if you think it’s better over all to go, so be it. Just remember that there are people here who do think highly of you, despite or because of your antics.

I’m not sure whether you’re thinking that it’s better to burn out than to fade away or you’re being hyper-sarcastic. Preferably the latter, since then you’d be making a point of some sort.

>.>

<.<

superglues Charl to the boards

Originally posted by demigod
Charl, you’re irreplacable. I don’t know if I’ve said this before, but out of everyone on these boards, you’re my hero.

This disturbs me to no end.

Sets the thread of fire
FIER!!! :smiley:
Dances around

It’s been fun man. Good luck and may the Force be with you.

Just remeber not to take candy from strangers.

I don’t know how many threads like this I’ve seen, but I’m in a great mood today, so I’ll dance anyway! :slight_smile:

does the Charle, you’re too damn funny to leave, pleasestayeveryonelovesyou dance

You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER LEAVE! :mwahaha:

What will you do without this place?

Don’t go!

Nooooooo, Charle, don’t leave! We can’t live without our facehugger, look, people’s feet are already starting to melt… or is that just the fact that the floor hasn’t been cleaned since the boards were wiped?
Erm, I’ll make you a face pizza? Please?

If you feel you have to leave, then you have to leave- find what you need to find, and return a better person for it.

P.S.

the stupidest, and most unrespected person here
-Bollocks :get it?:

Jesus Christ people, it’s a fucking joke! He’s saying he has to leave because he’s an attention whore, but doing it in the type of thread that’s considered the apex of attention whoring.

This screen on my desk is screaming for more attention than you are. The same is true for this rock that isn’t on my desk, and which I have no idea where is right now.

And even if you were good at being an attention whore, very few of us would have been bothered by you being one. In fact, with all the attention whores we have here, we probably wouldn’t even notice.

Mr. Waving Smilie wants to know if he can say ‘Welcome Back’ and steal your booty now.

BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME! BREAK TIME!

…This… isn’t… going… anywhere.

Charle. I love the spotlight. I probably would love it even more if I didn’t become more self aware. Charle. Don’t make the mistake I did. That path leads to the dark side…

(…out of the spotlight)

though only a mere n00b…i can honestly say that you are the funniest guy here charlemange…what do you expect? do you think threads derail themselves into out of control hilarity and newbie bashing?

Meh, i dont really think your leaving though…the “attention whore” bit seems too ironic…

I was going to put this kind of “thread being the peak of attention whorishness” thing in the thread originally. I was also going to put in the fact that I hate that people have this view of me that I’m always joking, and that they cant take me seriously. But I forgot.

So this isn’t real? Or is it? Stop messing with my head!

Nothing’s real.

Originally posted by demigod
So this isn’t real? Or is it? Stop messing with my head!

What is real?

You guys can cut the philosophical crap. I hear enough wannabe Wise men in my philosophy class. I swear, I’m gonna kill them all someday soon.