I'm back...

And I have something to say.

The pictures of me (and my girlfriends) aren’t really of myself and them. As Dai said, they were doctored. I took them from a site and doctored them. I did this because most everyone at RPGC (and yes, I know I’m exagerrating, but I don’t know how to put it better) wanted a pic, and I didn’t have a scanner (still don’t), and it got on my nerves, even after telling people “No, I don’t have a scanner, so no pics.” along with “I don’t give out my pic for a reason.” (The latter came from a while ago before RPGC, and it’s been a standard excuse for no picture since then.)

I think – no, I know – this will anger many of you here at RPGC. I’m sorry for what I did, and if I could, I’d take it back. I wouldn’t’ve have posted them. I sincerely am sorry and I’ll understand if you’re angry at me for this.

I know this may not be appropriate at this time and may ruin the thread, but the girl in “my” picture actually does look quite like me.

As far as Magic and SC go, I know quite a few girls who play either or both. They’re the ones who got me into it. I’m not really into Magic any more and just play occassionally… SC is something of an addiction to me, especially since I’m working on several maps…

I’m going to step out again for awhile and let the dust and tempers settle.

See y’all in a little while.

I wasn’t around during that time, but I foregive you even if you did nothing. :slight_smile:

Gald your back… and come back soon. ^_^;;

Hope everything was sorted out for yourself.

Glad you’re back…now come back! :hahaha;

I don’t see why anyone would be mad. You just did what you had to do to get us to shut the hell up about seeing a pic. And welcome back, my daughter, I was wondering where you had gone.

Welcome Back.

Honesty appreciated.

It’s nice to see you back. huggles Cala and gives her a cookie

Welcome back.

Welcome back Cala.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I don’t see why anyone would be mad. You just did what you had to do to get us to shut the hell up about seeing a pic. And welcome back, my daughter, I was wondering where you had gone.

I dunno. I figured you’d be angry since I had fooled all of you…

Naw, we forgive you.

Meh. Doesn’t really bother me.

I don’t think anyone would actually get mad at you for getting us off your back. Welcome back Cala.

I couldn’t really care less what you did Cala.

Originally posted by Cala
I dunno. I figured you’d be angry since I had fooled all of you…

People fool other people all the time in this site, whether they know it or not.

Since, uh, those weren’t your pictures, uh, can we see a real one? (Kidding)

In all seriousness, I don’t mind.

Welcome back, lady.

Cala, this is the Internet. ANYTHING any of us have ever said might be false. But, since this is all meant to be CASUAL conversation, it doesn’t matter anyway.

Glad to see you came back, thought, I feared you were gone for good.

don’t worry about it Cala. I think a lot of people here will forgive you. no harm done as far as I can see.

Considering Dai and Kagon were the ones who had the biggest problem…well, knowing them, though, I think they’ll be understanding.

And, truthfully, I am too. yeah, I woulda done the same thing. Or worse. And I still like you for who you are, even if you’re a jerk to me sometimes.