Im a Govenor you idiot!

Who is your senator, and what does he do?

I know Arnold has some knowledge about politics. But do you guys think he’s able to govern a state? He never governed anything, and he’s running for something really big. (this is not to say he could not be a good governor)

Well, Arnold is a lot smarter than people give him credit. But I have to agree with you Ren, he’s never governed anything, but I honestly believe if he got elected, he could get the job done.
BTW, did you know he’s an art collector? I found that out reading his filmography on the Terminator 2 Special Edition DVD

I heard he was going to run this morning on the news.

Interesting tidbit: Arnold is running for governor but Jerry Springer isn’t :hahaha; .

We let an actor be governor once before…

shudders

The way I figure it, as an actor, he’s already experienced in deceiving and misleading the public. Which is all you really need to know how to do…

EDIT:

Thursday, former U.S. Rep. Michael Huffington – Arianna Huffington’s former husband – released a statement saying he would not run, and he endorsed Schwarzenegger, calling him “a charismatic leader.”

Yes, and we all know electing an Austrian immigrant because he’s “a charismatic leader” could NEVER possibly lead to any problems… :too bad;

Man, what a wacky race. Gary Coleman and Larry Flynt are also running lol.

Hey, if Bush was a governor before becoming a president… XD

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
Hey, if Bush was a governor before becoming a president… XD

Well, he was… So maybe Arnold will be someday too. This reminds me of that movie where he’s a movie character and Sylvester Stallone is the president.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
Yes, and we all know electing an Austrian immigrant because he’s “a charismatic leader” could NEVER possibly lead to any problems… :too bad;

LOL. I think Arnold would do a good job. I’d vote for him. That and hes a republican. Horray for arnold!

Ah-nold can’t be President as the Constitution stands now. There would first need to be an Amendment allowing for naturalized American citizens to be elected President. Currently, only naturally born Americans can be.

And Ren, I think you’re actually thinking of Demolition Man, starring Sly Stallone, where Ah-nold is the President thanks to the 61st Amendment.

Yeah. I had forgotten about those. Thanks MM

WM: republicans are not doing a good job for economy, and you don’t say much of what kind of good job he’d do if elected. Could you elaborate it a little further?

Isn’t this country screwed up enough without Larry Flynt as a governer?

Ok, bad choice of words. >_>;

Originally posted by Trillian
[b]Isn’t this country screwed up enough without Larry Flynt as a governer?

Ok, bad choice of words. >_>; [/b]

Don’t worry; we’d never elect Flynt to be our governor. Moving him to the governor’s office would take him away from the publishing desk. Ergo, no more magazine.

We’d never allow that to happen. :get it?:

Well, in all honesty, he is an intelligent man. He did teach himself English with no help and all that… I’m just not sure if he would be a good governor. Intelligence does not make you a good politician. However, he does have some charisma, so we shall see. It seems like California is screwed no matter what, though. 8D

If Jesse Ventura was able to be a decent governor, then Arnold shouldn’t have too many problems.

That’d be funny if a stoner like Arnold became a governor. Seriously, it would be. lol

You know, I wonder how Native Californians, like Sinistral, feel about this…

I have noticed they have kept quiet about it all.

Im not a native californian and that fucking sucks that hes running. However, the VERY kickass Arianna Huffington is running. Man, I will PAY to see her destroy someone on a live political debate.

But isn’t she a very conservative Republican, Sin?

Shes ultra liberal. I think youre thinking of Ann Coulter. I would PAY to see her argue also because of how utterly idiotic and easy to destroy she is. SHE JUSTIFIES MCCARTHYISM! ON TV!