If you had the choice too.....

This might just be old age, but I coulda swarn I posted on this thread… aie, my brain :stuck_out_tongue:

I would live in the world of Slayers ^^ Just because yea, it seems like the funnest one to be in since anime worlds don’t interest me as my own imagenary ones :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, one on, who wouldn’t want to run around casting big shinny lights like Ra Tilt? :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

DBZ
OMG I WULD LIEK, PWN TEH BAD DUDS LIEK GOGKUH! ID TAEK MI TEIM 2. IT WULD RWK SO MUSH!

cough
Yeah, I’d probably be in… uh… what the hell. Trigun for no reason.

Gundam, Universal Century.

Outlaw Star.

Yu Yu Hakusho. First of all, because Life After Death is a given there (really, why were so many people crying over Genkai’s death? They knew she still existed somewhere!) Second, because anyone can gain superpowers with training (murderously tough tranining, but still.) Finally, I actually admire the characters, they’re TRUE heroes (despite themselves!) :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Eva, I’d love to see that.

Ditto.

Anyway, I would be in the Hellsing universe. As long as I was a patr of hellsing, vampire or not.

Cephiro, from Magic Knight Rayearth. “Where your will determines everything,” I think it was.

RPT just wants to shag Mokona, don’t let him tell you anything to the contrary.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
RPT just wants to shag Mokona, don’t let him tell you anything to the contrary.

Guess I’ve been caught lubricant-handed.

<i><small>Edit: I only post on this topic this way because I know that nothing X or I can do can harm MKR’s perfect mostly-harmless image. And, damnit X, that’s not a challenge!</small></i>

Eva. No contest.

Scryed. I’d love to be an Alter user

As long as I didn’t wind up with a ballsuckingly useless Alter like Sheerice had.

EDIT: Avatar notwithstanding, I’d want to avoid Straight Cougar’s alter, too. It’s a pretty good Alter, but it leaves one too open for snyde comments about premature ejaculation. RADICAL GOOD SPEEDO!

I’d like to live in the world of Pokémon!

Lol i know this isent a real thing but if i could chose anything then i would be in a place where all anime coexsist with eachother. Now that would be so cool. :slight_smile:

Lol i know this isent a real thing but if i could chose anything then i would be in a place where all anime coexsist with eachother. Now that would be so cool. :slight_smile:

Wow, sounds very interesting, if there was such a place it wouldn’t last long… can you imagine a world were Vegeta fights Gundams, Digimon absorbs Pokémon, Sailor Moon tries to prevent earthquakes by Fuma (or Dark Kamui) and Rosiel turns the Escaflowne-staff into his slaves…

Hm, when I think about it, your idea is really good!:yipee:

Hahahahaha thanks :slight_smile: I can just see Vegeta trying to kill everyone. Hes so edgy,lol should be very fun living there.

FLCL or Tenchi Muyo

Gundam wing!!! I’d well kick Duos butt.

Isn’t this like, necroposting? I haven’t seen this in awhile.

Hmmm…
I would probably be in Slayers…
As mentioned before, there are pretty lights :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, who wouldn’t want to be around people like the cast of Slayers?

I’D BE IN DA GUNDAM SEED UNIVERSE~ OR MAYBE DBZ