If you could live in any ff which would it be?

FF8: Fisherman’s Horizon. I’d get good quality fresh air and not have to do anything really. If I wanted to I’d get on Horizon bridge and lose pounds of that thing. (too friggin’ long if you ask me…)

IF we have to chose a town/area to live in, well I would probably go for one of these:[ul]

[li]Thunder Plains (FFX) {it is the path all summoners have to follow, and all that lighnting is cool}
[/li][li]Daguerreo (FF9) {has some of the best equipment, and interesting books}
[/li][li]Balamb Garden (FF8) {can be a Seed, and earn lots of money, so it’s all good}
[/li][li]Midgar/Kalm area (FF7) {seems like an rather different place to live}
[/li][/ul]

Ooh, Daguerreo. That DOES sound like a nice place to live!

The flying Lonka ruins (FF V) would be an interesting place to visit. Doma (FF VI) would be a place worth rebuilding to its former glory. The Forest of Mua (FF V) would probably be a peaceful place without that pesky Exdeath around.

i would live in ff5’s world as well.

But it would be even better to live in a mix of all the FF worlds, with the best of each of them.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
But it would be even better to live in a mix of all the FF worlds, with the best of each of them.

Oh? I know I’m going to regret this, but what do you consider “the best of all FF worlds”?

It’s hard to tell. I’ve only played FF IV, V and VI so far. Spira seems interesting, though.

Spira?

The world of FF X.

Ah. Well, I haven’t played X. Played every other game, though.

I’ve only seen a bit of FF X. Which one do you consider the most interesting?

Depends. Overall, I like FFV, although FFIV will always have a special place in my heart, it has one thing that sets it apart from every other FF I’ve played.

Well, FF V is very flexible, and mastering all the classes can turn the group into super-powered destruction machines in combat. The plot is interesting, but I think there’s a certain lack of interaction between the characters. They mostly talk about the main quest, leaving other things out. But it’s a good game, because there are many things to do, and a few interesting spells and weapons that require some effort to get.

FF IV is appealing to me because of Cecil’s redemption, Cid and Edge’s outbrursts and language (they always make me laugh), Rydia’s sharp tongue and the devilish twins (although they should be playable for a longer period). Its storyline is deep and captivating, although some monsters are quite annoying. However, a few things were left out in the American version. There are rumors about a removed sidequest, and in a translated Japanese ROM there was a Programmers’ Room (and some of the staff members appeared in random battles and dropped a peculiar kind of magazines, which when used made the lead character say something like ‘I think I’ll go blind!’).:slight_smile:

There was no removed sidequest, and I take it you never played FF Chronicles. Anyway, what has always held FFIV close to my heart was the lack of a sense of urgency.

Well, in FF IV there were none of the annoying time limits that were seen in other games (Karnak Castle, the Floating Continent, etc,). Also, it’s possible to freely travel between the surface and the underground, while in some FFs, reaching certain parts of the game made a few interesting areas off-limits. In FF V, some of the espers and spells could only be found in the first world, because the places where they were either got swallowed by the Void, or simply vanished. Shoat can only be found on the second world, for some weird reason, even though the third is a fusion between the other two.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Well, in FF IV there were none of the annoying time limits that were seen in other games (Karnak Castle, the Floating Continent, etc,). Also, it’s possible to freely travel between the surface and the underground, while in some FFs, reaching certain parts of the game made a few interesting areas off-limits. In FF V, some of the espers and spells could only be found in the first world, because the places where they were either got swallowed by the Void, or simply vanished. Shoat can only be found on the second world, for some weird reason, even though the third is a fusion between the other two.

WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY Too literal! I just meant that in FFIV, at the end, you didn’t feel that sense of urgency, that if you didn’t beat the final guy soon enough, the entire world would go even further towards death. Think about it.

Well, Zemus WAS sealed in the depths of the moon, while Exdeath and the other final bosses are usually about to destroy everything when the heroes drop in.

Coulja stop rationalizing everything I say? It’s making me uncomfortable, being analyzed like that.

I’m not exactly analyzing, but rather saying how I agree. Your view is right. Sorry. I get a bit carried away…:slight_smile: