I would have figured this would be obvious...

…but a couple of people PMed me in the chat.

I’m Cybercompost. Rountree. Ken. That jerk. Okay, just wanted you all to know that.

On another note, the tombstone skin looks really ugly with the lavander around the “post new thread” stuff. And the blue bar along with “User CP,” “FAQ,” et cetera.

I can’t believe I couldn’t figure that out myself. I feel stupid now.

Heh, I only figured it out because of your avvie.

One name is good enough for the REST OF US. It should be good enough for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Listen to Mister Sephy.

Poor Merl. Leave him some time.
Oh, and there were people who didn’t figure it out? oO; How much more obvious can you make things these days? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t trust you, God of Lies!

All you have to do is look at post count and who is suddenly missing. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out :stuck_out_tongue: Then again I immediatley knew Charlemagne was Kefka, Hades was Tomiko, and well of course I have good discussions about how fine Loki is with CC so yeah. I notice the changes EVERYDAY…because I’m a nerd.

A nerd… OF DAMNATION! \m/

Will do, RPGDragon.<!–

FUCK. YOU.

–>

You tell him, Leimray!

Whoops- I deleted your script stuff. :o

Fuck you too, EW-Oracle :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, we can certainly change our board names anytime we want, but we can’t blame people for not recognizing us if we don’t post about the change.They don’t have to bother figuring out who changed their names.

This reminds me of the time I wanted to change my board name (not because I wanted a “cooler” name- I just never have liked my real name. Honest.) But when I posted about it, people said they actually LIKED my name (!?) So I decided to keep it.

Well, it IS kind of a nifty name. It kinda rolls off the toungue. :cool:

Wilfredo Martinez sounds like some super spy name. Like James Bond. Anyway, thanks for the clarifacation, Roun I doubt i would have bothered figureing it out, but some dude named Loki with 1000+ posts aeemed odd.

Your’e not a jerk Kenny cutie ^ _ ^ :kissy: makes you into powered toast and eats you mwuhahaha I can all ready feel the return of love i mean pain from his eyes, eep!

GSM, your comments make me vomit.

There’s no way you’re evil/badass enough to be Loki.

It was all a lie.

Loki isn’t evil. He’s just extremely capricious.