I would have figured this would be obvious...

Loki was…cunning. Are you saying Ken isn’t cunning as well?! (Almost typoed >>)He was always quite sexy depending on what artists rendition you look at. Loki that is.

Oh, so you’re Cybercompost aka Rountree? See, I already knew that, because you’re just as much a loser as those other guys! You’re such a loser that I think about it all the time… actually, there was that time when I was sick and the last thing I remember before fainting was thinking about how much of a loser Cybercompost was, and when I came to the first thing I thought, even before cleaning the cuts I received on my face due to fainting on my face, was that Cybercompost was a loser. So yeah, if Loki is Cybercompost aka Rountree… um, you get the picture.

This is a joke, just in case.

Hey, he’s not just a loser, he’s a loser with STYLE. there’s a difference! <.<

I don’t have style.

Nor am I uh… a loser.

At least you have your juggling act to fall back on!

>.>

I can juggle? I didn’t know this. juggles you

I juggle only cute things. =O

I didn’t realize it until I noticed you were user 69 :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy shit. Much vacuuming in an upward direction there.

Yeah, I knew Loki was Cybercompost about 2 seconds after I whoised him in the chat.

Also: I too am scared by GSM D:

Astral, what made you decide to put in this new avatar???

She didn’t decide, Sin did.

Yeah, he thought it was a nice pic, and took the liberty of making it my avatar. shrugs I’ll eventually change it when I get tired of looking at myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why, Curtis, does it disturb you? <.<;

:stuck_out_tongue: :0

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I’m scary and or sickening? Whyyyyyyy?
:too bad; lip quivers and suddenly a flooding stream is beneath me

I assume because of some chat incidents.

Gunsmoke: I found your comments very funny. Pay no attention to Loki and the others- they have no taste.

:fungah: - And you do, eh, Martinez?

:ah-ha!: -Of course!

One person think i made funny yay! Uh chat incidents that being last summer? I’m not sure i know what was scary/disgusting, though maybe my frequent perversions.