I want to post again!

Oh hey, I was wondering where you had gone. Sup.

Hi, Eva. Nice to see you again, hope everything works out for you. To be honest, the Main Board has been boring of late, the only things we’ve had to pass the time with are Sinistral Hair Threads and Let’s Dump on the Newbie Threads.
:hahaha;

Wild Arms is a GREAT game, despite the crappy graphics (which is why I’m so eagerly awaiting the remake.) Legend of Legaia is fun, but nothing special. I did like the 3d combat scenes and the Dance minigame. :smiley: Hope you enjoy them!

Hey sexy. You love my show!

On what’s going on with people, today is my last day in the country, boo:( Back to Iraq for me!

Ohh we are never around at the same time to exchange coolness are we :frowning: Be safe!!

And I’m still evil. Isn’t that great?

I was going to say that but it’s nothing new, Nul :wink: (ooh alliteration!)

Wild Arms is a GREAT game, despite the crappy graphics (which is why I’m so eagerly awaiting the remake.) Legend of Legaia is fun, but nothing special. I did like the 3d combat scenes and the Dance minigame. :smiley: Hope you enjoy them!

Ohh Im glad to hear that then, can’t wait to play! thanks :smiley:

Hey sexy. You love my show!

waves I Love Joe And His Radio Show flag around. Mr Narrator!

waves to everyone else

I GOT A JOB on July 27, 2005. Got my license on September 7, 2005 and I just started to play Skies of Arcadia… again… today in an attempt to progress to the end :open_mouth:

Cool you’re still around, was wondering why you left. Then i looked and you really hadn’t left but just had kept posting where i usually don’t check. Anyway yay? :toast:

I can’t say I missed Eva… She was always mean to me, and I didn’t really know her anyway.

It’s only because I don’t like your boyfriend. Let’s be friends, Jenna!

Uh, No. First impressions, dear. First impressions.

Why do you hate him?

In all fairness, I was joking about both above statements. First impressions indeed.

It died. “lol”.

And I just bumped it. “bigger lol”

OMG!! sauce??

yesplz.

Sauceh.

I disagree.

CATFIGHT

Catfight?

I’ll go get the inflatable pool and the Jello.

leaves

Welcome back. And on top of my med school fees being waved, I get an extra 20k. And windows XP is very good. I like it a lot.

I haven’t ventured out from the Video Games forum, so I guess I missed just about as much as you. Welcome back though, your prescence was missed.