I used to like snow

For the first time in probably a decade or so, it’s snowing really hard here. But then a few days ago, I woke up to find the entire universe covered in cold white stuff. Just so happens I had plans to go out of town to shop. But because of all the snow and ice and stupid people not knowing how to drive in it and crashes their trucks in the middle of the freeway, the person I was going to go with (the driver, if you will) decided it was not a good idea to go. Sooooo, I got stuck at home for two days straight with nothing to do.

Finally, yesterday, the snow started melting pretty good. So yay, I go to the mall to buy a calendar at 50% off (6 bucks, woo!) and hang out with my boyfriend for a while. He’d given back the copy of Double Dash he had borrowed from a friend, so pretty much the only thing he had to play that I wasn’t completely bored with was FFXI. Buuuuut I kept dying in that, and some of the controls were frustrating me, so for the most part, I just sat around bored. And getting my ass kicked at darts. >.> But, since I needed something to play while TGD played FFXI, we decided we would go buy FFX-2 with some of my Christmas money today.

Well LA DEE FRICKIN DA. It snows AGAIN, this time THICKER, WHITER, AND EVEN MORE IN THE WAY. I’m stuck at home, AGAIN. cries

I think some evil ice deity is out to make sure I never have fun again. :\

Aw that’s no fun :confused: it snowed quite a bit here too (and for vancouver that’s a rather unnatural thing >>; ) so everybody here’s panicking about it as well -_-; lucky for me, my dad’s used to snow and seemingly enjoys risking all our lives to drive in it ^^;
hope it clears up for ya :confused:

I love snow!
I hasn’t snowed where I live for like 5 years, but it finally snowed recently.
My dog seems to like sniffing the snow like coke though.

Hey dont dis the snow. It gets me out of school! 8D

It never snows where I live >_<

Yeah i love snow since it gets us out of school. And plus we had a warm, rainy Christmas here and I was not pleased. Let’s switch climates for this year only!:yipee:

You should borrow someone’s snow mobile and go cruising around town with it! Then you could head to the mall with whoever you want!

Sure, it sucks when you had planned to do something and it doesn’t work out, but it’s not the end of the world. There are plenty of fun things to do when you’re stuck at home, just try harder, Nessa. :stuck_out_tongue: You know complaining and saying it’s boring won’t help you to find things easier.

I used to like snow when I was younger, and when I didn’t have a car. I made myself cross-country skying trails around our house and tried to beat my time records. ^^; There’s always a lot of snow around here, so people kinda know how to drive in it, even though there are morons everywhere. I think freezing rain sucks way more. I’ll definitely move somewhere with a warmer climate one day. :stuck_out_tongue:

But complaining is the only thing I’m good at. >.>;;
And seriously, there’s nothing to do here. That’s why I’m not usually home. :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh well… Apparently I’m sick now, so I shouldn’t be going anywhere anyway.

I’ve never liked snow for some reason. :thud: A few years ago, I was in school, when all of a sudden, it snows, HARD. Everyone in the class started cheering, thinking “Yay! Snow!” I, on the other hand, was thinking "Woo hoo. Now I have to walk home in this, freezing my nads off and waiting for some little bastard to use me for target practice :thud: " It’s less fun now that I have a 2 mile walk to work every morning, past 1 primary and 2 senior schools, so I know that if it snows here at any point, my cheerful demeanour will disappear even faster than usual each morning. :fungah:

I live in the South! We only get a couple inches of snow once a year if we’re lucky, and everything shuts down because no one can drive! :smiley:

I wish we had snow… we usually have tons of it, but this winter it’s only snowed twice majorly, and then it all melted. The first one was better, because of the huge snowball fights. And attempting to build a giant snow wang XD

Snow is bad. Give me rain and thunderstorms instead.

Originally posted by Gremlin_of_Death
Aw that’s no fun :confused: it snowed quite a bit here too (and for vancouver that’s a rather unnatural thing >>; ) so everybody here’s panicking about it as well -_-; lucky for me, my dad’s used to snow and seemingly enjoys risking all our lives to drive in it ^^;
hope it clears up for ya :confused:

Chains :-). I work up at Cypress, so I had to drive up. Pain in the ass. Take almost an hour in good weather. Kinda sucked how it was all snowy last night. I could barely walk home. today the snows melted, but it’ll freeze into that crappy ice snow stuff.

EDIT: I hate rain, it rains way too much during the fall and winter in Vancouver.

sighs I wish it would snow here…Stupid Arkansas…grumbles

Someone told me about when it snowed here(Tampa, Florida) in the 70s. It was about 1/2". Everything was closed.

I love Snow!

Yay, someone else who hates snow!

It sometimes sucks when you live in a colder climate, because snow comes in November, stays until March, then there’s one bitchin’ melting process, it’s warm until May, and then Mother Nature the whore brings us twenty freakin’ centimetres of snow in late May.

This happens all the time.

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
Chains :-). I work up at Cypress, so I had to drive up. Pain in the ass. Take almost an hour in good weather. Kinda sucked how it was all snowy last night. I could barely walk home. today the snows melted, but it’ll freeze into that crappy ice snow stuff.

aw crap it melted?! (i’m in chilliwack at the moment. plenty of snow here) i’ve been hoping to pelt Eden with snowballs >>; maybe if i’m lucky we’ll get a bit more. Black ice is a pain in the ass though ><; that’s when even my parents decide to make me walk everywhere…

It barely ever snows in a desert and when it does, it’s barely even an eighth of an inch. Most schools close around the city when it does snow, except mine of course, that’s just because the people here are horrible drivers and even worse when anything changes.

I wish it would snow here…