I used to like snow

Snow is nice to look at… but it is cold… brrrrrr

Gimme sun!!:yipee:

Kairi:
Here it is snowing righ now. I could put some in a packet and send it to you…
sorry, bad joke…

Originally posted by Green Mage
You should borrow someone’s snow mobile and go cruising around town with it! Then you could head to the mall with whoever you want!

I don’t think the Department of Transportation would like us driving a snowmobile on roads that have barely a trace amount of snow on them. The only real problem are the sideroads and driveways that don’t get cleared by the plows and have people driving on them all day. The main road a few hundred feet from my house was clear, but I would’ve had to drive through 4-6 inches of heavy snow to get there. Not possible in my rattling deathtrap of a car _

I’m always surprised about how some people think that a few inches of snow is a disaster.
In north Sweden we usually measure the depth of snow in meters (1 meter~40 inches) and people are still driving around on the roads.

And drivind a snowmobile on a road that barely has snow on it is a baaaad idea…
Snowmobiles are made to be driven in snow, and if there is no snow the’ll overheat…

Shads: We had a giant snow wang outside my last school ^^;;
It was two guys who were presidents of the “Entertainment group” and local “fun dudes” who created it during a “snow statue” contest…
I think it was somewhere around 7-8 feet high…
The teachers weren’t happy though :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahah, it’s rarely snows here. And when it does, it usually starts raining, which turns the samll amount of snow to slush.

Originally posted by Gremlin_of_Death
aw crap it melted?! (i’m in chilliwack at the moment. plenty of snow here) i’ve been hoping to pelt Eden with snowballs >>; maybe if i’m lucky we’ll get a bit more. Black ice is a pain in the ass though ><; that’s when even my parents decide to make me walk everywhere…

Well I guess walking is better than driving and skidding into intersections. The snow is half-melted actually. liek it melted during the day and froze at night creating the crappy hard snow.

Snow’s OK… Too much can be bad, but I like it. Better than rain.

And NB, CLEAR OUT YOUR INBOX. ><

sniff

At least you HAVE snow!

At least your not in ALABAMA!

Where it NEVER snows and NO ONE can be happy!

NO ONE can be happy becaue it NEVER SNOWS!

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY! WITH YOU AND YOUR SNOW!

HAPPY HAPPY SNOW JOY JOY SNOW JOY JOY!!!

SO…insensitive…sob sob

Joking aside, send me some snow, eh? :smiley:

Last time it snowed hear, it was the really powdery stuff. So my bro and i went outside and tried to have a snowball fight, but it didnt work. So instead we just kicked the snow at each other. That was the most fun ive ever had.